Carson Palmer... (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Can we officially stop calling him "elite" now? Dude straight up stinks. What a regression.

Someone let Jaws know but do it nicely. He's had quite the man crush for a while.

Can we officially stop calling him "elite" now? Dude straight up stinks. What a regression.

Someone let Jaws know but do it nicely. He's had quite the man crush for a while.
Over-rated!

Another the media really WANTED to crown, who just hasn't been able to catch up with pundits' hype.

Remember when they'd rank NFL QBs and put Palmer ahead of Brees? That borders on hilarious now.....

I don't remember him ever being elite. At one time he was very good, but never elite, yet he got all the love without ever really accomplishing much.

Remember when they'd rank NFL QBs and put Palmer ahead of Brees? That borders on hilarious now.....
That's like the pre-BCS media poll for college football.

They WANTED Palmer to be elite, reardless of what's happening on the field.

omg hideous is an understatement. Dude is hawt garbage.

Also, the refs were giving the jets gifts, even tho it really wasn't necessary, because the bungals stink that badly.

I was gonna start a thread about how Carson Palmer is single-handedly sinking the Bengals' season.

Dude has been atrocious this year. This team has way too much talent to be 2-9.

Carson Palmer needs a fresh start next year to new team to recharge his career.

Dude really sucks...

10-29-10-Carson-Palmer.jpg

Them and Carolina are in a dogfight to land Andrew Luck.

That's like the pre-BCS media poll for college football.

They WANTED Palmer to be elite, reardless of what's happening on the field.

this. USC qb's are supposed to be automatically nfl royalty. Sanchez is average with very good talent around him, yet you hear more about him than brees or rivers in the media. Leinhart is just plain trash but had he done semi-ok, then it would be the same.

i Lol'd when NFL network said that USC was a better NFL producing school then Miami in their top 10 countdown. To me it's not even a contest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom