- Jul 17, 2001
- Reaction score
Are there any fans out there of the tv show Cash Cab. I am. Just wondering if I'm the only goof ball.
No, mostly math, science, geography, and history questions based on what they are learning and studying in school. Nothing like fun learning. They even got the red light challenge question which was name 5 prime numbers greater than the number 5 in 5 seconds.Did you ask them Mi'ssippi-centric questions?
1 A>>It's fun.
May I offer a few trivia questions that they'd probably enjoy?
1) If your vehicle breaks down on the I-10 and several New Orleanians are seen quickly approaching, what do you do? A) Adjust Rifle on Rack; B) Hide Hood under Front Seat; C) Lock the doors and call the police
2) What did Jed Clampett call his swimming pool?
3) Does that thang have a Hemi?
4) Multiple Choice: What kind of car do you drive: 1) John Deer; 2) Chrysler; 3) 4 Wheeler
5) Multiple Choice: What type of music do you listen to? 1) Country; 2) Western; 3) Both Kinds of Music
6) Is it possible to be your mother's, sister's, uncle's grandson and child? Y/N
7) Multiple Choice: Who was the first real president? 1) Jefferson Davis; 2) Boris Yelsten; 3) George Washington