Cash Cab (1 Viewer)

Shockmo

Shocking....isn't it?
Reaction score
Are there any fans out there of the tv show Cash Cab. I am. Just wondering if I'm the only goof ball.

No I love that show. Some questions I would be clueless on but some I ask myself how can people NOT know the answer to. its definately better than jeopardy for a Q&A show

Cool, I play it with my three kids when we are going to the store. Of course it is for 25, 50 cents and 1 dollar. But last weekend it was a long trip and they racked up 14 bucks after answering the double or nothing question. Now they want to play everytime we get in the car.

Did you ask them Mi'ssippi-centric questions? :shrug:

TPS

No, mostly math, science, geography, and history questions based on what they are learning and studying in school. Nothing like fun learning. They even got the red light challenge question which was name 5 prime numbers greater than the number 5 in 5 seconds.

It's fun.

Hoopty7.jpg

This is what they ride around in, in the Miss'ipi version. :17:

Hoopty7.jpg

This is what they ride around in, in the Miss'ipi version. :17:

At least I taught you something. I see you are taking out the iss instead of the ssi now. lol

You guys are relentless. Are you really that biased by state or just messin' around?

At least I taught you something. I see you are taking out the iss instead of the ssi now. lol

You guys are relentless. Are you really that biased by state or just messin' around?

Yeah but he still doesn't think your state deserves both "p"s

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

>>It's fun.

May I offer a few trivia questions that they'd probably enjoy? :shrug:

1) If your vehicle breaks down on the I-10 and several New Orleanians are seen quickly approaching, what do you do? A) Adjust Rifle on Rack; B) Hide Hood under Front Seat; C) Lock the doors and call the police

2) What did Jed Clampett call his swimming pool?

3) Does that thang have a Hemi?

4) Multiple Choice: What kind of car do you drive: 1) John Deer; 2) Chrysler; 3) 4 Wheeler

5) Multiple Choice: What type of music do you listen to? 1) Country; 2) Western; 3) Both Kinds of Music

6) Is it possible to be your mother's, sister's, uncle's grandson and child? Y/N

7) Multiple Choice: Who was the first real president? 1) Jefferson Davis; 2) Boris Yelsten; 3) George Washington

:9:

TPS

Actually Trent Lott should be an option for #7, otherwise good quiz.

Now that's funny. Sad thing is I know the answer to all of those.

>>It's fun.

May I offer a few trivia questions that they'd probably enjoy? :shrug:

1) If your vehicle breaks down on the I-10 and several New Orleanians are seen quickly approaching, what do you do? A) Adjust Rifle on Rack; B) Hide Hood under Front Seat; C) Lock the doors and call the police

2) What did Jed Clampett call his swimming pool?

3) Does that thang have a Hemi?

4) Multiple Choice: What kind of car do you drive: 1) John Deer; 2) Chrysler; 3) 4 Wheeler

5) Multiple Choice: What type of music do you listen to? 1) Country; 2) Western; 3) Both Kinds of Music

6) Is it possible to be your mother's, sister's, uncle's grandson and child? Y/N

7) Multiple Choice: Who was the first real president? 1) Jefferson Davis; 2) Boris Yelsten; 3) George Washington

:9:

TPS

1 A
2 Cement Pond
3 Only if you're upper middle class ...otherwise you peel the "Hemi" sticker off someone elses and stick it on yours
4 Bogus question ...no choice for all of the above.
5 3 (Blues Brothers rule)
6 Y but only if you have a "real" Hemi
7 1 We visit Beauvoir twice a year ...yee haw

>>Now that's funny. Sad thing is I know the answer to all of those.

:17:

What is more refined and entertaining: Broadway or the Blue Collar Comedy Tour

How much horsepower does that 4.3 litre engine have? Answer: The metric system is for Communists.

TPS

Just out of curiosity what is your/your children's answer for question #1?

Truthfully, none of them... I'd try to fix the car of which i know very little and then call a tow truck or someone to come pick us up. Probably one of my buddies in New Orleans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom