Casillas to SS and Rex Ryan's Scheme (1 Viewer)

Since when did we hire Rex Ryan? I thought we hired his brother Rob.

Why do people keep saying this??? It's ridiculous.... Please name one effective (he doesn't even have to star), linebacker in the NFL that weighs 215 pounds...

Harper isn't even an incredible run defender as a safety when he's generally unblocked so I don't understand the prevailing desire to make him a LB

thank you... sir, thank you

lol my bad just realized i said rex, i mean't Rob, Rob if ur listening out there, my bad.

Ray Ray Armstrong

I think ray ray with the 6th or 7th pick would be great as a in the box ss.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x2DthOtBBzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ray Ray Armstrong

I think ray ray with the 6th or 7th pick would be great as a in the box ss.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x2DthOtBBzc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Why wait so long to pick this guy?
I've seen several posts that claim he is a beast.
Why not take him in the fourth or fifth to insure we get him?

Thats where a lot of mock websites have him going. At 6' 4 225 he could be the next kam chancellor.

Ok please no one call me an idiot or be like OMG are u serious he cant cover or blah blah blah, im speaking strictly hypotheticaly. He played SS in college, has 4.49 speed, and can lay the wood, he is an undersized linebacker but at 6"2 230 he could be a good SS ONLY in the right scheme, kind of like a dashon gholston or kam chanecellor bernard pollard role, being faster than all of them actually.

Sorry not even in Mr Rodgers make believe world can i see this having any validity. The rest of the post is solid... I just see it as a waste of time to dream up these kind of situations .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom