Casillas to the Bucs (**MERGED**) (1 Viewer)

I would say underachiever, but he was a UDFA. He just never lived up to any form of consistency. Always injured and made a few splash plays.

Good guy, but I think we missed Dunbar more last year.
I agree with you. Dunbar turned out to be a damn fine LBer.

Out of curiosity, I looked up Casillas' stats to see what we are actually missing. I really did like Casillas, but his total 3-year stats don't even match to a LB who makes 3 mil a year: 36 games, 5 starts, 85 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 passes defended, no INT, no FF and no RF. I am ok with this.

I agree with you. Dunbar turned out to be a damn fine LBer.

Out of curiosity, I looked up Casillas' stats to see what we are actually missing. I really did like Casillas, but his total 3-year stats don't even match to a LB who makes 3 mil a year: 36 games, 5 starts, 85 tackles, 3 sacks, 3 passes defended, no INT, no FF and no RF. I am ok with this.

Oh well. 3 mil it is!

I liked him but I don't think we're going to miss him. Wish I could wish him luck but he went to the Bucs.

I will congratulate him on getting paid about 4 times what he's worth though.

We're not gonna miss Herring or Casillas, they don't fit in a 3-4.

If he turns out to be successful we will learn a lot about our defensive coaching and player evaluation. After letting Dunbar walk, losing another good LB would be disconcerting given the state of our LB play lately.

We lost our best Coverage LB he prob could have played SS safety been out weakest position since sharper left

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom