Cason Indepth Highlights Plus An Impressive Interview. (1 Viewer)

Cason took advantage of his father's knowledge for the game. He used to watch videotapes of his father's games to see what he did well and how Cason could emulate him. His father would teach techniques that players overlook or aren't taught, as well as how to read routes and the body language of receivers.

The Daily Orange

Old article from 2006. It really shows how mature this kid was/is. He is beyond his years. I really believe that he is the surest db in the draft.

Wow that was one of the/if not the best interview i've ever seen from a DB..... ..

that is one of the best interviews I have ever heard from ANY prospect

Does it p**s anyone else off that the Saints official website might be updated once a day, and is nothing compared to SR for breaking news,
:rant:

If the Falcon's web master is a free agent, I think the Saint's site should sign him. :scratch:

As for Cason, he looks short, and catches the ball too close to his body. I don't really see him as a big upgrade to any of our corners. I'm rooting for him though, he's a bright kid.

Wow, I'm so glad neworleanssaints.com has highlights and in depth interviews of potential draft picks....:covri:

They have a lot of nice vids on that Falcons site.

I know that Aveion Cason (RB for the Lions) is his cousin. I think another cousin or an uncle had played in the NFL.

Father Wendell played at Oregon and for the Atlanta Falcons from 1984-1987, his brother Dione ran track at Washington St. and two of his cousins Ken-yon Rambo & Avieon Cason played in the NFL as well

Does it p**s anyone else off that the Saints official website might be updated once a day, and is nothing compared to SR for breaking news, and you might get the odd video clip and draft tidbit; and the Falcons website is updated practically every hour with interviews, highlight videos of each draft prospect made by the Falcons themselves which you can stream or download to your computer, breaking news, a draft central area full of Falcons related draft coverage and lots of other features?

:rant:

yeah, quite a bit.
although it's better than it used to be, it's still pretty lame for a professional sports team to have a site like that :idunno:

I was not really impressed with the highlight video (most of that was the same few plays from different angles), but I was VERY impressed with his interview and he has good stats.

I haven't heard a lot about his "game tape", which is where I think you make the bulk of the decision on a guy, so I am not 100% on the guy, but he seems like a really good kid.

I agree same plays different angles and a couple of those int's we just lucky because the WR fell down on his cut in the first one. And the other one was in triple coverage and he just happen to be in what appeared to be a zone defense. We need man cover corners not Tampa 2 zone corners. Cason maybe able to play man to man I am not sure but I saw a lot of ill advised throws in those highlights not neccesarily sparkling CB play.

Does it p**s anyone else off that the Saints official website might be updated once a day, and is nothing compared to SR for breaking news, and you might get the odd video clip and draft tidbit; and the Falcons website is updated practically every hour with interviews, highlight videos of each draft prospect made by the Falcons themselves which you can stream or download to your computer, breaking news, a draft central area full of Falcons related draft coverage and lots of other features?

I was thinking the same thing. I think most people come here anyways, but they need to hire somebody to keep it up with better content.

I was hoping Cason would slip under the radar to our 40th, but it doesn't look like that is happening anymore.:rant:

Mckelvin's Video.

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/media_library/Videos/NFL_Draft_and_Combine/Highlight_Videos/DB/DB_Leodis_McKelvin_Highlight_-_3-4-08.aspx

Boy is he physical or what... He's a hitter. Look at his return from the top view, that kid is going to be real dangerous fielding punts/kickoffs.

Wow. Leodis looks to be like Jason Craft. Always there to make the tackle, but doesn't make plays on the ball in flight. Seems to always be a few yards away from the receiver.

Wow, I'm so glad neworleanssaints.com has highlights and in depth interviews of potential draft picks....:covri:

They have a lot of nice vids on that Falcons site.

Yea, the official site of the Saints is not very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom