Cat in a Tree (She's down!) Go Saints! (1 Viewer)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc3s7aB8RYI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zc3s7aB8RYI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I really don't have much to suggest to help, but don't spray it with water, you may scare it into going up further. If you stand outside watching it in the tree, you are just entertaining it, and it won't even attempt to come down.

I have had MANY cats, and never had one that just didn't come down from a tree.

Best best is to call your cat....shake the kitty food bag, and bowl, and then go in the house. Keep doing this like every half hour, he/she will come down eventually.

How old is your kitten? Looks really high in the tree.

Sainty-claus, that is hysterical!

Jayden, we've tried shaking the catfood. No luck. She's a year and a half, and has lots of experience climbing trees. She is never late for a meal, so I'm thinking she'll be down by tomorrow morning, one way or another.

Here's a better pic of her. Great Saints colors!

Attachments

• boosie3.JPG
    boosie3.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 70
If she doesn't come down by tomorrow,she may be injured. So you call animal protection or your local fire hall to relieve the stress..involving you,the kids and the animal. It's not fair to anyone to let the situation linger..

Up here in the village i live in,the fire dept will NOT respond to cat in tree calls.
A naybors cat was up in a tree and i climbed up and got it down,it was only about 13 feet up luckily,they tried calling F.D first,told that they were S.O.L
(it is a elderly lady whose cat escaped outdoors on her,so i was just tryin to do a good deed)

Okay, she' down!

I had to leave to go out of town yesterday morning (I just got home), and right after I left, my friend with the tree climber went up the nearby pine tree. Boosie got excited (he is her favorite person) and she tried to get to him - once she started, she realized that she COULD go down and just shimmied on down! Just like that!

Okay, she' down!

I had to leave to go out of town yesterday morning, and right after I left, my friend with the tree climber went up the nearby pine tree. Boosie got excited (he is her favorite person) and she tried to get to him - once she started, she realized that she COULD go down and just shimmied on down! Just like that!

So she came down in time for the game today. Has she climbed back up yet? :en-colere:

LOL. She ate and slept and ate again. She's probably sleeping right now, so life is good. :)

i have a friend that says" cats are the spies of the devil" . im so in trouble we have 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom