Cat People vs Dog People Study Results (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
Study shows that there is a difference between the two. This is a really small article along with a relatively small sample size but here are the nuts and bolts.

Sam Gosling, a professor at the University of Texas, gave personality tests to more than 4,000 people. Gosling found those who called themselves dog people were more extroverted, more agreeable, and more conscientious. Self-described cat people were more neurotic, but they were also more open.

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/UT-r...e-between-Dog-People-Cat-People-81392762.html

I prefer dogs myself. I’ve never cared much for the taste of cat and I’ve always found their meat a little tough to chew. Dog is much easier on the palate.

I hate cats. Why did they have to name my favorite female body part after one is beyond me.

Cat person myself, always have been. I like their independent spirit.

Of course, it's my love for the independent spirit that has me out of my second marriage :hihi:

I can see how people don't have the patience to deal with cats, but they are really cool. I grew up a doggy dude, but I have really grown to like kitties too.

Interesting.

FWIW, I wrote the introduction to this book, which classifies relationships and interactions based on people's tendencies to exhibit the qualities of cats or dogs.

I'm not sure I have it electronically - it was a few years ago, but if I can find it, I will.

I guess I'm an introvert :D

Seriously, though, it makes sense if you're willing to feel the warmth of animal poop in your hands you're likely to be a good people person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom