Catherine Zeta Jones= Nothing But Bones (1 Viewer)

I swear I read somewhere long time ago that she's bipolar and on a bunch of mood stabilizing meds. If that's true, it's no wonder she looks bad (the pics didn't load for me and that site is trash). Mentally ill people don't get more attractive over time.

I swear I read somewhere long time ago that she's bipolar and on a bunch of mood stabilizing meds. If that's true, it's no wonder she looks bad (the pics didn't load for me and that site is trash). Mentally ill people don't get more attractive over time.
Wow I’d never heard that. Wish her the best.

Yeah, she is. She was in and out of hospitals for a few years because of it.

But young mentally ill people are hot as ****
Especially the hot ones

its for work! Would you have her set off an alarm?

Catherine Zeta Jones (Movie : Entrapment ) - GIF on Imgur

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom