philli
giants

and two out of
pitt
atl
NO

or vise versa...they could easily lose 4

Last edited:
The schedule was pretty kind to Carolina for the first 10 weeks of the season. They got to play 4 teams coming off of a Monday night game, and could not really take advantage of that (went 2-2 in those games). Then after their bye the get a home game against a beat up Tampa team, and look less than impressive. After StL at home this week, they go to Washington (never easy), then at Philly on Monday night. Following that, 2 home games (Giants and Steelers), hopefully Pittsburgh will still be playing for something. Finally they finish with 2 road divisional games. If they go better than 4-3, they'll deserve a playoff spot.

Don't let last night's 14 point win fool you. That game was close the whole way and Carolina should have pulled in front by a lot with all the fumbles and int's Tampa kept giving them. Instead they struggled at home against a pretty bad Bucs team when they had 2 weeks to prepare for them. Carolina may end up being a playoff team but I can't see how they can still be considered a Super Bowl contender right now.

We may have lost to Pitt. because of turnovers but Carolina just looked flat maybe it was the bye week maybe not but they will not beat NYG Phili Pitt or us if they keep playing like that

They were being booed by the home crowd as they left for halftime. Maybe it was the rust of the bye week but, we would have smoked them last night.

put me down for 3 more losses for the cats

they will drop one out of

wash
philli
giants

and two out of
pitt
atl
NO

or vise versa...they could easily lose 4
Add next week's home game against the Rams to one of your lists. The Panthers will be on a short week against a desperate Rams squad playing for wild-card positioning (and even a shot at the NFC West title).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom