[Merged] CB Bradley Roby traded to Saints (1 Viewer)

I didn't know much about him. Denver's 2014 1st round pick out of Ohio State, 5'11", 29 years old. 10 INTs in 7 years, 3 TDs. 5 Fumble recoveries, 1 TD. Suspended 6 games in 2020 for PEDs. Signed a 3 year $36M contract in 2020.

Guess the team isn't as confident with their corners as I hope they were.

I think it is more a question of adding depth, hopefully we only gave up a late round pick for him....

He’s pretty good isn’t he ? I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♂️…he’s been around a while. This reminds me of the Jack Rabbit transaction but he’s younger right ?
Jackrabbit's contract with Titans cheaper than Roby's contract. Could have just kept him and not had to trade assets for him. Hopefully, we did not give up too much for Roby.

Risky move.

For what I have read, he has more experience playing inside. He was the third corner in Denver behind Harris and Talib.

He is also coming with a handsome 3 year deal for 36 million total.

And he is coming from a suspension.

It can be great for us, but it is a risky move. I want to see what we gave up for him.

I don't know how much of this is paid by the Saints but he has a 10 mil cap hit on houston's payroll. I'm assuming the Saints will take this on, but there's gotta be some bonus money that Houston has to pay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom