CB Corey Webster (1 Viewer)

Last person Brett Farve will think about before he goes to sleep tonight is (St. James Wildcat) Corey Webster!! LOL

Also seen that Webster is signed for 2 more yrs w/ NY

Yeah, but it looks like it's Rookie minimum. Based on his performance during the Playoffs, he's likely to be a contract holdout if it's not renegotiated. If he has a big game in the SB he's likely to hold out for Jason David type of money ($15.6M).

Contract Information for Corey Webster

8/2/2005: Signed a five-year contract. 2007: $435,000, 2008: $460,000, 2009: $545,000, 2010: Free Agent

Source:http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=Nfl&id=3188 http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_contract.aspx?sport=Nfl&id=3188

Giants fans don't like him because he's not been worth the draft selection thus far. However, he has begun to show that break on the ball that he displayed at LSU.

I wouldn't put much weight into whatever a Giant fan thinks.

I can't argue with you on that one. I'm always amazed at some of their "analysis" and I've never seen a complete 180 like they do when someone they don't like gets good all of a sudden, and the Giants fans will worship the ground they walk on.........temporarily that is.

Heck, Eli is the second coming of Tittle at this point after being the brunt of all their blame all these years.

I like him. You can't judge a player just because he's a backup. Same thing with Drayton Florence. They may be playing behind some topnotch players who've been there longer or were drafted higher, and could still be good players themselves if placed into a starting position.

:9:

Last edited:
I think after this post season and this Super Bowl, we need to take a legit look at this guy.

He slipped on that moss TD but besides that he's played wonderful.

Grant it, I'm still not SOLD on him, but we really need to check him out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom