Cb what if (1 Viewer)

Dhatboi

Veteran
Reaction score
Watching NFL network with a guy like Haden in studio. I know it was mentioned that he was rumored to be inquired about by the saints but the price was to high.

This has me thinking....with the price of free agents being such a risk in this position due to schemes and adaptability. Would it fit better for a team in our position to take a risk on a free agent with a high price tag and guaranteed money. Or risk a draft pick 3-4 round to go after a performing Cb with a decent salary with no future risk.

I know it would depend on who and for how much on both sides but what and who would you do it for? For me just starting I would prefer a Haden for a third over Boyue in free agency. I like the experience he would bring also due to our recent run on free agents it would make me gun shy. Including the Texans front seven could make the back 4 look better than they are. The Browns front is comparable to ours if not worst so we can trust he's been in our position before. If he doesn't work all we lose is a third not future investments.

Your thoughts on this also who would you sign or trade for?

Isn't Haden injury prone

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom