CBS Mock Draft (3 Viewers)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'm guessing he is linking us to a profile of the guy that CBS picked for us. Confusing though. Mention CBS and a mock draft, then link to a prospect on a NY Giants blog.
Yeah, this is weird. Why not just link to the actual mock draft he mentioned in the thread title?

Strange indeed.

OP
OP
Reaction score
You say mock draft in the title but the link is to one prospect.
Just a step ahead. They said it
I'm guessing he is linking us to a profile of the guy that CBS picked for us. Confusing though. Mention CBS and a mock draft, then link to a prospect on a NY Giants blog.
Alllllrrrright guys and gals. Saw who they picked for Saints (I don't care about the rest of the mock.), looked for his draft profile and that looked like a good one.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
For the record, I know that some of you folks like Walter Football for their mocks, but they have like a 5 (or 6) round mock, but it’s a bit telling when they have players being drafted (by the Saints no less) who are staying in school.

They had us drafting BYU TE Matt Bushman in the 5th, but 1) he is returning to school, 2) he is the 3rd or 4th best te in this draft.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For the record, I know that some of you folks like Walter Football for their mocks, but they have like a 5 (or 6) round mock, but it’s a bit telling when they have players being drafted (by the Saints no less) who are staying in school.

They had us drafting BYU TE Matt Bushman in the 5th, but 1) he is returning to school, 2) he is the 3rd or 4th best te in this draft.
It's all for entertainment purposes.

Personally, I've never paid attention to all the mock draft stuff.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's all for entertainment purposes.

Personally, I've never paid attention to all the mock draft stuff.
Yeah, the mocks are really meaningless guesses.

I like to look at the overall and positional ratings. That way, you get to know the players and are not too surprised with unknown names on draft night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Headlines

Top Bottom