CBS Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

It's time to stop doubting the Broncos.

They are good and better then a lot of media favorites.

It's time to stop doubting the Broncos.

They are good and better then a lot of media favorites.

I've been saying that for weeks. It especially irks me when saints fans won't give them their props. How can we ever want respect if we aren't willing to give it?

Having looked at a lot of power rankings today, I've noticed the Broncos ranked as low as 12 or 13 on some of them. That's just outrageous; if it were our team at 4-0 and not even breaking the top ten, there'd be some hollering going on as I'm sure is happening in Denver.

If they keep playing the way they have, they're soon going to be the "worst team ever to make it into the playoffs"...and I'll bet that'd suit them just fine.

Likewise, having the Titans and Panthers 24th and 25th is also dumb.

It's time to call a spade a spade. These teams are not good.

What really gets me is the Giants ranking with their cupcake schedule:

1-3 Redskins, 0-4 Bucs, 0-4 Chiefs, 2-2 Cowboys(Barely beat 33-31), then the 1-3 Raiders, come on?

Well that might work out well for us. They are used to playing sub par teams and sub par talent and we'll shock and awe them.

Minnesota looks to be legit. Like the Saints, they can run and pass and have a ferocious defense. Their D line may be the best in the NFL. Right now, I think they're better than the Giants, but I can't complain about the Giants being ranked first. What I would hate to see happen is the Saints having to go play Minny at their house in the playoffs. I'm hoping we can keep that home Dome advantage in the postseason..

The Broncos are definitely better than I ever thought they'd be this year. Cutler had upper echelon numbers last year, while Orton was playing round-robin with Rex for the QB spot last year (IIRC) so trading QBs just didn't seem like a wise move there.

Factor in the new (young with an attitude) HC, the drama with B.Marshall, etc. and I just had them pegged as .500 @ best.

With that said, they are the luckiest 4-0 team out there right now.

If Stokely doesn't hall in that miracle tipped pass then they are actually 3-1 right now which is still a very respectable start.

I just don't know if they can keep it going.

The Broncos will get to find out what kind of team they are starting next week, Patriots, @ Chargers @ Ravens & cap it off with Pittsburg! Ouch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom