CBS Sports/NFL.com's Pat Kirwan, Saints-Dolphins Preview (1 Viewer)

Nice. I hope he's right. All things being equal, he should be right. But, our boys need to remain focused and play an all around solid and clean game. If we avoid mistakes and penalties, we win in a walk. JMHO.

Im gonna be honest, thats the first time I've ever watched Pat, but i liked it.
He seems to have a real good grasp of things unlike so many other experts!
Also, big props to you kfran, these video finds are gold when you live over the other side of the world and get no coverage whatsoever! :9:

Miami won the most recent meeting with New Orleans 21-6 on Oct. 30, 2005, at the Superdome. Brees lost all three games against the Dolphins while with San Diego.

Didn't they play that game at Tiger with tons of Saban fans cheering for Miami?

He is on Sirius Nfl radio with tim ryan, they are very good. used to be a general manager talks a lot about that side of the ball and knows his stuff

Hope he's right.

But what if...

Miami wins the toss and rides the Wildcat to a 7-0 lead. Saints have an immediate turnover and give Miami another cheap score before ever putting a drive together.

If it starts that way, I think Miami keeps it real close.

Hope he's right.

But what if...

Miami wins the toss and rides the Wildcat to a 7-0 lead. Saints have an immediate turnover and give Miami another cheap score before ever putting a drive together.

If it starts that way, I think Miami keeps it real close.
Ha that immediately takes me back to the Denver game last year minus the wildcat, as far as the whole starting out the game doing absolutely nothing right thing goes. We just can't slip back into 2008 Saints mode and we'll be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom