CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is picking Bills to upset Saints. (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It'll be good to see him eating crow Sunday evening.

The Saints hit the road for the second straight week, and have a potential huge game at home next week against the Jets. So this is a dangerous game. The Bills can score, which they will have to do against the Saints. I see them doing it, and pulling an upset. Bills 31, Saints 30

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

krazy9000

BRING THE WOOD!!
Reaction score
This will be the team we hold to less than 20. I think Gregg is ready to unleash this defense.

Clark Kent

Reaction score
If i was a betting man i wouldn't bet on the Bills, but they are a dangerous team.

Nonreg

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
we have no mike bell, and possibly no pierre thomas.

being a 1 dimensional offense could potentially hurt us.

The90s

Reaction score
Does some random analyst picking against your team really upset you that badly?

Come on, Saints fans. You're a strong 2-0 coming off a season where you missed the playoffs, playing a 1-1 team on the road. You're not god's gift to football yet. When you're 10-0 and being picked to lose to a team that's 2-8, you can get mad. For now, have some perspective.

DoubleSaint

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we (as in Payton's teams) usually have flat games or lose after big wins so it wouldn't be a huge shock...

Washington after Dallas 06, St Louis after Jacksonville 07 and Tampa after Green Bay 08. Those spring to mind, there's probably more.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
we have no mike bell, and possibly no pierre thomas.

being a 1 dimensional offense could potentially hurt us.

You mean like last year? No/hurt deuce. No/hurt Reggie. No/hurt Stecker.

#1 Passing team
#1 Offense
#1 scoring team

I'd say that one dimension is the most dangerous in all of pro football. our 1-dimension wasn't the problem last season.

TheMeatMilitia

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I think the majority of us do it jokingly '90s, We know it won't be an easy game, but not too many people will let you know that we're a little bit worried, (very little bit) but its there, so with all that said Saints 38 - 27

DaveParks1

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
have some perspective? My friend, you are on on a saints FAN forum, not Meet the Press. I suggest it is you who need perspective. Your condescending attitude grows weary. This board is supposed to be biased. We're fans. Have you looked at the Bills forum? We apparently have the worst defense in the leaugue and have played 2 high school teams, one of them girls, and the other a flag foorball team. You need a little perspective if you don't think serious fans who support this Board won't get a little ruffled by a pundit predicting an upset....have a little perspective...we know we didn't make the playoffs last year, and we have watched every single game, unlike you...so your lecturing to us about our team is smug, and ridiculous

OP
kfran

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, we (as in Payton's teams) usually have flat games or lose after big wins so it wouldn't be a huge shock...

Washington after Dallas 06, St Louis after Jacksonville 07 and Tampa after Green Bay 08. Those spring to mind, there's probably more.

This 2009 - A different team (I'm sure you'd agree with that)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread