CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is picking Bills to upset Saints. (1 Viewer)

Maybe you could call this a trap game if the Saints were coming off a tough, "slobber-knocker" type game with the Eagles. The thing went into pre-season mode in the 3rd quarter.

That said, the Saints are a hungry team with a lot to prove to themselves. They'd try to kill Happy Kappy pre-school if given the chance.

Prisco has been upset with the Saints since firing his buddy Jim Haslett. We could do no wrong when JH was here. Now he probably doesn't get inside info so he's mad. Boo-hoo

Prisco schmisco! Fuh-getta bow-tim!

Pete Prisco's sports beat is Florida, where this year's Super Bowl will be. However, he is a native New Yorker. Who does he think may be in this year's Super Bowl?

New York vs. New York

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings

Exhibit A: a sample of his recent article...

Could it be an East Rutherford Super Bowl?
By Pete Prisco
CBSSports.com Senior Writer
Tell Pete your opinion!

Updated Sept. 22

Can we call it a Subway Super Bowl if it's not played in New York?

OK, so that's getting a little ahead of things -- especially when it comes to the New York Jets. But after two weeks, is it as impossible a notion as it might have seemed before the season started, seeing the Jets play the Giants in the Super Bowl?

Who does he pick to upset the Saints?

Another New York team, of course: the Buffalo Bills

What a Homer!

Prisco Schmisco!

Take any predictions he makes with a grain of salt. I don't think he's a bad sports guy, but what difference does the prediction of a New York homer make anyway?

Saints roll...48-17.

There will be no sloppy conditions.

The Bills have field turf and an irrigation system. Unless it's pouring down rain (which the latest weatherunderground forcast says isn't going to happen) the field will be in perfect condition.

Classic

drainage

Queue the "Prisco is an idiot" posts...

Saints 41
Bills 21
Prisco is an idiot even when he picks us. He and Glazer are just awful writers and analysts, but at least Glazer knows how to break a real news story every now and then.

I also love the "trap game" comments... since when are there any "trap games" in professional sports? Us as fans can get caught up in looking ahead, but pro teams go thru a week of film, practice, and all kinds of prep for their upcoming oppponents... no time to worry about a team they play 2 weeks ahead.
0-8 Rams in 2007?

You mean like last year? No/hurt deuce. No/hurt Reggie. No/hurt Stecker.

#1 Passing team
#1 Offense
#1 scoring team

I'd say that one dimension is the most dangerous in all of pro football. our 1-dimension wasn't the problem last season.

Right. Now its time for the D to pick up the slack and get us the ball back, by any means necessary, so our passing O can rip their hearts out quick like. Thats why GW will unleash some new found dynamite type mixtape master Defense that nobody has seen before. Saints 41- Bills-20

Does some random analyst picking against your team really upset you that badly?

Come on, Saints fans. You're a strong 2-0 coming off a season where you missed the playoffs, playing a 1-1 team on the road. You're not god's gift to football yet. When you're 10-0 and being picked to lose to a team that's 2-8, you can get mad. For now, have some perspective.

Preachy, preachy. You came to a Saints board and you want perspective on the Saints? Dude. Think where you are.

And didn't all of the experts on Fox except for Terry Bradshaw pick the Eagles last week?

I think he's right about it being a dangerous game, I could easily see us losing if we don't come with our A game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom