Saints CBS sports: Saints 1st round grade (1 Viewer)

I agree that Warford completely stunk up the joint in the wild card game, but the guy was rated a top 10 guard by PFF last year & was selected to his 3rd straight pro bowl---I didn't really hear any complaining about him until the Vikings game & now we're getting rid of the guy?? He's only 28

I agree that Warford completely stunk up the joint in the wild card game, but the guy was rated a top 10 guard by PFF last year & was selected to his 3rd straight pro bowl---I didn't really hear any complaining about him until the Vikings game & now we're getting rid of the guy?? He's only 28

Payton was pretty clear tonight that his job isn’t secure.

6'4" 320lbs
We have yet to learn what position he kills it at.
Depth baby.
"Show up in the best shape of your life."
WHO DAT!!

He’s 29 in June. He’s 30 and a free agent next year. Did you want to sign him to an extension at that point?

He’s 29 in June. He’s 30 and a free agent next year. Did you want to sign him to an extension at that point?
Uhhhh, if he continues his very current 3 year trend of being a top 10 guard & making the pro bowl, what would you suggest?

Uhhhh, if he continues his very current 3 year trend of being a top 10 guard & making the pro bowl, what would you suggest?

He’s a top 10 guard according to who? Pro bowl only means people know your name..especially on offensive line. You think everyone voting on that watched all of the offensive lines all season and recognized Warford as one of the best? Let me know when he’s all-pro.

People said we needed to draft for the "right now", since this may very well be Drew's final season.

Turns out, the Saints did both. Looked to the future AND gave Brees immediate interior line help, which usually elevates his play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom