CBS? (1 Viewer)

It's some game-flex stipulation that was introduced with the last TV contract. I believe it kicks in when a network doesn't have enough games on any particular weekend, so this is the game CBS chose to pick up. Something along those lines.

A couple of years ago they changed things on the broadcasting of games. No one network controls who broadcasts games now. I prefer Fox over the CBS announcers but I don't get all worked up about announcers.

A couple of years ago they changed things on the broadcasting of games. No one network controls who broadcasts games now. I prefer Fox over the CBS announcers but I don't get all worked up about announcers.

But with Fox there is the chance that you end up with Buck Aikman which is worse than anything CBS can throw at you. So it’s sort of a wash for me.

But with Fox there is the chance that you end up with Buck Aikman which is worse than anything CBS can throw at you. So it’s sort of a wash for me.

I don't have a problem with them.

We get Nantz and Romo with CBS today and I have always liked both of them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom