CBSSports on Saints' offense (1 Viewer)

In 2007, one Saints lineman said the biggest problem in the run game is that the team didn't practice it enough, only run blocking about 20 percent of the time per week.
wow

so if mike bell is out for a few weeks and PT isn;t rdy to roll I feel uneasy :(

I guess we see what Hamilton can bring to the table.
We don't need a super star running back this weekend just one that can hold onto the ball and run.

Bush isn't the man to fill the RB position imo, let him do his short route passes where he can work the sidelines.

that 19 yard run for the TD was pretty darn nice, I know you could of drove a truch through the hole, but that is what I expect from our O Line, if they do their job that good then Bush will too.

that 19 yard run for the TD was pretty darn nice, I know you could of drove a truch through the hole, but that is what I expect from our O Line, if they do their job that good then Bush will too.

U can't be serious. A yugo couldn't get through that small hole Reggie ran through.

It wasn't so much a hole Reggie went through. It was more like a hurdle he had to jump over.

"We've had a little bit of balance," Payton said. "In both games, we've been able to have some balance running the ball and throwing the football."

Not really. After 3 quarters vs. Detroit, our pass-run ratio was 60-40. At the end of the game, it was 49-51. After 3 quarters vs. Philly, it was 62-38. At the end of the game, it was 54-46. We ended balance because we could run out the 4th.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Lions coach Jim Schwartz said before the Week 1 matchup that simply trying to defend Bush gave him nightmares. Bush was the least of his worries after being thumped by the Saints 45-27.[/FONT]

For all you Bush haters... you know who you are...

Not really. After 3 quarters vs. Detroit, our pass-run ratio was 60-40. At the end of the game, it was 49-51. After 3 quarters vs. Philly, it was 62-38. At the end of the game, it was 54-46. We ended balance because we could run out the 4th.
Which is what our Offense couldn't do last year. When they had the 4th Quarter Lead, they didn't have the ground game to run out the clock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom