CFB/NFL Week 3 Official Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Starting the thread with TNF coming up tomorrow.

Week 2 is my favorite week of the year. A lot of teams will rebound with favorable lines and overreactions from week 1 are going to give us some great dogs that are getting too many points. Then in week 3, we get teams that are 0-2 ATS to ride in favorable spots.

7-4-0 NFL so far.

TNF lean:

Washington -3 (but honestly, this game is trash to bet)

Early Sunday leans:

Jets +6
Bears -1 (LOVE this play)
Colts +3.5
Falcons +12
Bills -3.5
Vikings +3.5

Noon/Afternoon games to not touch IMO: Browns/Texans, Saints/Panthers, Titans/Seahawks

I'm excited for Week two, but I'm on a short week

Bonchie study that Detroit game from last week,see if you spot the never surrender. Just keep doing that the rest of the season. All the advice I've got. It's all you need as well.

Yes very horrible game to bet tonight! I’ve been going back and forth. May just stay away. Also not too fond of the Ragin Cajuns game.

Sunday leans:
Saints -3
Broncos -6
Colts +3.5
Titans +5.5
Ravens +3.5

NCAA
Cinn - 3
Costal. Carolina - 14
VT +3
MSU +6
BAMA -14
Ohio State -23
Auburn +5

Bonchie study that Detroit game from last week,see if you spot the never surrender. Just keep doing that the rest of the season. All the advice I've got. It's all you need as well.
I agree that if you see a massive line, there's good action to be had finding a team that has a history of 4th quarter surges. The Lions have that. Just be careful because the covering team wins SU over 80% of the time, so always have confidence the dog you are betting can actually win the game in some scenario.

I always have heavy action the first two weeks just having a good fun. Time to settle it down and settle in

CFB - 22-18
NFL - 9-8

Washington ML -165 1H

Will add a game bet most likely or get a live bet

**Not messing with the trash College game

Gonna regret this but...

UCF - 6 vs. UL

A true degenerate play. I like it.
UCF and UL film study passes the eyeball test. UCF should clearly win by 7.

Will... They. I doubt it. UCF constantly pull some shenanigans that nearly cost them games.

How good is the NYG defence?

Never in his time as a starter has Heinicke throw for more than 1 touchdown pass in a game, yet an Australian bookmaker is giving me even money for 1.5 tonight.

I don't know how to watch it absolutely free, However I registered last week on ScreenVariety Tv for $few/yearly. Streams on ScreenVariety Tv is just amazing. I think you can't find better here. It's working on my mac and iphone. I'm not sure about linux or windows (i don't have any of them) but I think it should work there too. Look for ScreenVariety Tv

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom