CFB/NFL Week 3 Official Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

Like 99% sure UCF gonna blow the spread on a stupid mistake like they did against Boise

I won’t be around for the first game. Gotta do baseball/softball hitting lessons from 5-8. Good luck tonight

UL 1H +4.5

Illinois +8

I do think Maryland is on to something, I think they have a lot more talent than I originally realized. If they beat this spread and whip Illinois on the road tonight I’ll be on them a good bit the rest of the year, I just still don’t trust their coach, and when you go on the road coaching in CFB seems to play such a big role. Illinois is BADDDDD but like week 1 when I had them against Nebraska, I trust Bret Bielema to have his guys ready to go at home.

Again, best of luck! Let’s all win some money

I won’t be around for the first game. Gotta do baseball/softball hitting lessons from 5-8. Good luck tonight

UL 1H +4.5

Illinois +8

I do think Maryland is on to something, I think they have a lot more talent than I originally realized. If they beat this spread and whip Illinois on the road tonight I’ll be on them a good bit the rest of the year, I just still don’t trust their coach, and when you go on the road coaching in CFB seems to play such a big role. Illinois is BADDDDD but like week 1 when I had them against Nebraska, I trust Bret Bielema to have his guys ready to go at home.

I've done a lot of scouting on Maryland. They got the most talented team they've had in a long time, but they never been a big road favorite..

So, they got to earn that in my opinion before I jump on that wagon. Maryland historically has fallen off after the week 2.

It already drop down to 7. I may jump on +7 too. I'll be out... So, I'll probably catch some live bets like I do on Fridays.

UL 1H +4.5

Illinois +8

1-0 to start. UL +4.5 1H winner

Shame on that last second TD.

UL 1H +4.5

Illinois +8

Added UL ML +185

***correction on this. When I placed it it was 185, when I submitted it it must have changed to +135***

just wanted to be transparent. Don’t like misleading

Attachments

• 9FEAFE18-E79A-4FB5-842C-41CEC413469F.jpeg
    9FEAFE18-E79A-4FB5-842C-41CEC413469F.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
UCF punting is just soooo bad.

I'll gladly take my L and add UCF to the Fade list next to Joe Judge.

Hate that you lost but every time I read you put that about Judge I crack up. I wouldn’t want him coaching my local high school
Nah... I'm glad you got a win. I been trying to shake this UCF tree and it's just been a dud for a hot minute. Plus, I was using house money. So, it's all good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom