CFB/NFL Week 3 Official Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

7-1 going into Saturday. I have 3 plays early that I like. During the 11am games I’ll look into the afternoon and night games. I’ll be busy coaching till about 10:30 in the morning. Good luck!

Indiana +4
WVU ML -130
Alabama -14

On the WVU game it’s simple, and this is no guaranteed thing or anything. Just a rule or preference of mine. When an unranked home team is favored over a ranked opponent, I always take the favored unranked home team. It’s proven prosperous over time, but doesn’t mean crap for tomorrow.

7-1 going into Saturday. I have 3 plays early that I like. During the 11am games I’ll look into the afternoon and night games. I’ll be busy coaching till about 10:30 in the morning. Good luck!

Indiana +4
WVU ML -130
Alabama -14

On the WVU game it’s simple, and this is no guaranteed thing or anything. Just a rule or preference of mine. When an unranked home team is favored over a ranked opponent, I always take the favored unranked home team. It’s proven prosperous over time, but doesn’t mean crap for tomorrow.
Haha what a coincidence! Really like those 3 plays plus I love Michigan state +6

Haha what a coincidence! Really like those 3 plays plus I love Michigan state +6
Yea that was the first game I noticed, just something scared me with that line. It’s super shady. With them being such a public dog I decided to lay off and maybe hit it live.

Driving to NM. Played WVU -2 and Indiana +4 to keep me busy. I’ll post the ticket later.

My lock of the week is eagles +3 at home. Vegas needs eagles to cover and so they will.

Indiana +4
WVU ML -130
Alabama -14

Adding two plays at 2:30

Wake Forest -4
Purdue +8

Drew will be calling his first game today, Purdue vs Notre Dame

Purdue +8
Bama -14
Arizona St -3.5
Auburn penn st under 52

Indiana had turnovers at the 11, 8, and 4 yard line. Should have been an easy win straight up for them.

Still on the road. Here are my plays so far. Looking like 2-1 unless four TDs get scored in the next 12 minutes in the State game.

I think I like Awbern later against PSU.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 5.42.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 5.42.48 PM.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 3
It's been a long while since I seen Bama blow a double digit lead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom