CFB/NFL Week 3 Official Betting Thread (1 Viewer)

7-1 going into Saturday. I have 3 plays early that I like. During the 11am games I’ll look into the afternoon and night games. I’ll be busy coaching till about 10:30 in the morning. Good luck!

Indiana +4
WVU ML -130
Alabama -14

On the WVU game it’s simple, and this is no guaranteed thing or anything. Just a rule or preference of mine. When an unranked home team is favored over a ranked opponent, I always take the favored unranked home team. It’s proven prosperous over time, but doesn’t mean crap for tomorrow.
2-3 to start the day. I knew not to take Bama and got unfortunate in the Indiana game and dropped a td late to cover the Purdue game. Late plays coming

9-4 on the week

Strongly considering CMU against LSU. Can’t find one logical reason LSU should be laying 19.5 to any decent program.

Of course this could be the week they put it together

Their run D at this time is the worst it’s been in 15 years, but Saban will get it cleaned up. That’s the difference between him and the clown leading our Tigers
Man.... It's sad that we extended him 6 YEARS 42 million

DIDN'T even let the championship settle. Just wrote a blank check that is up there with Saban within a week.

2-3 to start the day. I knew not to take Bama and got unfortunate in the Indiana game and dropped a td late to cover the Purdue game. Late plays coming

9-4 on the week
Next set of games and will add a play or two late.

Auburn +5

Auburn Team Total O 10.5 1H

CMU +21 / Tulane +16 Parlay (bought 1.5 points)

Last edited:
So for tomorrow I am really liking Texans +13.5, Raiders +6.5, Miami +3.5
For morning games.
I’m liking props on the Saint a game too.
Over 45 Points, Winston Over 1.5 TDs and Kamara TD any time, Over 65 Yards Rushing.

Auburn +4.5

And I think my U in the State game is still good, but the worst officiating screw-up I've ever seen just occurred. State downed a punt, the official threw the bag, waved his hands to kill the play and marked it with his foot. Then a Memphis player picks up the ball and runs it back. They let it stand as a TD. I don't even get how that's possible.

2-1.

As a State fan, though, it feels hollow. I have never seen anything like that official screwup on the punt. That's not even supposed to be possible. Then State gets the onside kick, they review to make sure it went 10 yards, and then call an illegal block on State when there was no flag thrown. That's also not supposed to be possible. That was a "check the refs bank account" type game.

Getting a bunch of bad 2nd half breaks, but it's no sweat. Hitting on my big games. I hope everyone else is riding high.

2-2 today and I still hate betting CFB.

8-4 NFL. Ready for tomorrow.

Matt Corral might be my QB prospect of 2022. 👀👀

These refs deciding games are getting ridiculous. Oklahoma St has the game and the refs are literally stealing it from them and it’s very obvious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom