CFP - Semifinals edition (1 Viewer)

College football sucks.

Seriously, as a product, it’s terrible compared to the NFL.

These games have been boring as heck. First Clemson demolishes ND. Yuck. Now an even more boring, “over in the first quarter” Bama game. I have it on but I’m exploring other viewing options. Oh wait, OU just scored to bring it within three TDs. Now it’s a game....until Bama scores on the next drive. Where’s my remote?

Hopefully OU's kicker has a lead foot since it looks like he will have to kickoff from the 10

Sooners got away with PI on that 3rd down. GOOD!

These games have been boring as heck. First Clemson demolishes ND. Yuck. Now an even more boring, “over in the first quarter” Bama game. I have it on but I’m exploring other viewing options. Oh wait, OU just scored to bring it within three TDs. Now it’s a game....until Bama scores on the next drive. Where’s my remote?

And the sad thing is that everyone alive knew that was going to happen to ND.

The committee needs to just stop caring about anything but who the best teams are. Georgia was clearly the 3rd best team in the country. Stick them against Clemson and at least have a good game. Who cares if they have 2 losses in the toughest conference?

And the sad thing is that everyone alive knew that was going to happen to ND.

The committee needs to just stop caring about anything but who the best teams are. Georgia was clearly the 3rd best team in the country. Stick them against Clemson and at least have a good game. Who cares if they have 2 losses in the toughest conference?

i don't believe OU's defense could stop a HS team

College football sucks.

Seriously, as a product, it’s terrible compared to the NFL.
This Bama team is the straw that broke the camel's back. No one wants to watch this, but the unwashed Walmart legion. As you said, the product is terrible. In comparison to the NFL, the Saints could very easily lose to 4 teams in the NFC playoffs alone. That's not even counting the Chiefs, Chargers, Patriots, Steelers, and Texans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom