CFP TOP 25 (1 Viewer)

VERY much looking forward to GA knocking off TN this weekend.. these Vols fans around here have become as insufferable as Bama fans lately .
That should be a good game. In a perfect world TN wins and at some point plays OSU in the playoffs, beats them, and shuts up all the buckeye fans that surround me.

That should be a good game. In a perfect world TN wins and at some point plays OSU in the playoffs, beats them, and shuts up all the buckeye fans that surround me.

In a perfect world TN will lose out for the rest of the season and get humiliated.. im not equipped to live in a state that has a #1 football team that isnt LSU .

That said, i think what’s likely to happen is LSU will beat Bama this weekend and win out.. TN will also win out and play LSU in Atlanta , where LSU will exact revenge and end all comparisons of TN 2022 to LSU 2019 forever… im not willing to say that LSU will go on to win the Nat’l Title, but it’s possible .

In a perfect world TN will lose out for the rest of the season and get humiliated.. im not equipped to live in a state that has a #1 football team that isnt LSU .

That said, i think what’s likely to happen is LSU will beat Bama this weekend and win out.. TN will also win out and play LSU in Atlanta , where LSU will exact revenge and end all comparisons of TN 2022 to LSU 2019 forever… im not willing to say that LSU will go on to win the Nat’l Title, but it’s possible .
While that scenario certainly has my blessings...if LSU doesn't make it to the SECCG or CFP I don't mind seeing TN win it all. In my mind, it's better than Bama, UGA or tOSU winning it all, again.

Think Michigan shuts up OSU fans

Perfect world has 3 SEC teams in the CFP 😁 Tenn - Georgia - LSU - Michigan

In a perfect world, LSU and Tenn win out and LSU gets to exact some revenge to that lop-sided loss from earlier in the season...

I'm VERY surprised. :scratch:
It makes sense when you look at other teams around that level. Hard to say any are locks over LSU. Also, it doesn't hurt that it hypes the game this weekend with Ala.

VERY much looking forward to GA knocking off TN this weekend.. these Vols fans around here have become as insufferable as Bama fans lately .
And what if that doesn't happen?

Though I suspect it won't. GA will be cheesed off at being No. 3 and have something to prove, n'est-ce pas?

I don't really care one way or the other. Although I think I've heard Rocky Top enough times in my life now.

In a perfect world, LSU and Tenn win out and LSU gets to exact some revenge to that lop-sided loss from earlier in the season...
Tennessee is looking like the team I thought they were. Certainly not #1 in the nation.
And this game definitely takes Hooker out of the running for the Heisman trophy.

Tennessee is looking like the team I thought they were. Certainly not #1 in the nation.
And this game definitely takes Hooker out of the running for the Heisman trophy.
Yep. I was wrong thinking TN deserved No. 1. They are playing like No. 2.

See what I did there?

Georgia - Michigan - OSU - Tennessee

TCU - Oregon - LSU - USC - Clemson - Ole Miss

This is my top 10 after week 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom