CFP (1 Viewer)

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
So looks like if Trevor had gone COVID free this season, TXA&M would get a participation prize to play Bama again :)
Highly doubt they get in over a 1 loss ND

we'll see.but this is an ugly loss for ND. I don't see them staying in the top 4

we'll see.but this is an ugly loss for ND. I don't see them staying in the top 4
but they have a win over Clemson that should be enough to put them ahead of FL if they upset Bama and/or A&M

but they have a win over Clemson that should be enough to put them ahead of FL if they upset Bama and/or A&M

That win was without Trevor Lawrence. The committee will take that into consideration. I believe TAM makes it in

That win was without Trevor Lawrence. The committee will take that into consideration. I believe TAM makes it in
Who has a&m beaten to deserve to go? Don’t say Florida, lsu beat them too. I know they lost to bama by 28.

To me it’s:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Texas A&M
4. Ohio State

I think for creating good games, avoiding mismatch rematches, and adding some storylines this is the ideal top 4. You can justify A&M over Ohio State because of the limited schedule. Bama v Ohio State is fun, and Clemson v A&M have some recent history.

Who has a&m beaten to deserve to go? Don’t say Florida, lsu beat them too. I know they lost to bama by 28.

A&M has won 7 straight games in the SEC.. Jimbo actually said it best.. they’ve won 7 in a row in the best conference in football while some of the other teams in consideration haven’t even played 7 games.

To me it’s:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Texas A&M
4. Ohio State

I think for creating good games, avoiding mismatch rematches, and adding some storylines this is the ideal top 4. You can justify A&M over Ohio State because of the limited schedule. Bama v Ohio State is fun, and Clemson v A&M have some recent history.
Cant really argue that top 4 but my opinion is A&M is the 5th best team I think the other 4 all beat A&M and Probably Florida in a rematch... if they dont get in that will be the mystery of this seasons playoff debate

so far

1 Alabama

2. Clemson

3.. Ohio St

4 ND

there you are

To me it’s:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Texas A&M
4. Ohio State

This would be an ideal playoff. When has Bama & OSU played? It has been a long time.

I just don't understand Notre Dame making it in as the #4 seed when they just got rolled by the #2 seed and Florida played Alabama to a narrow 6-pt loss in the SEC title game, and I then I remembered, it's all about the TV ratings...

I just don't understand Notre Dame making it in as the #4 seed when they just got rolled by the #2 seed and Florida played Alabama to a narrow 6-pt loss in the SEC title game, and I then I remembered, it's all about the TV ratings...
Florida??? The team that lost to LSU in the swamp... It's about wins not about how well you loose

Hoping the refs for the Cotton Bowl will not be reffing in the CFP pretty bad job today

The SEC is the best conference in college football but it was way down this year. Whomever you wanted to call the 2nd best team in the league would have had a tough time winning against the top 4. Bama dominated every game & the 6 point win against UF was a team going through the motions & not worried about losing. Bama was in whether they won or lost. I hope the Irish at least give a game so it's not boring.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom