CFP (1 Viewer)

I don't guess this takes much off of the Trevor Lawrence hype, does it?

I don't guess this takes much off of the Trevor Lawrence hype, does it?
I am not impressed but I have only watched him twice, this game and last year LSU game.

Last edited:
I am not impressed but I have only watched him twice, this game and last year LSU game.

Lol. Those are the only two losses of his college career. Burrow threw 5 TDs. Fields threw 6. Lawrence will be fine in the NFL.

If fields has broken ribs then I agree.
But Ohio st looks fast tonight
Really hadn’t watched them this year
Fair or not they will have the fresher team

They should look fast and fresh, they've hardly played this year....sorry, but i find it ridiculous they changed the rule and allowed them in the 4....

And count me in as one of the few that think Trevor Lawrence won't be a great or even good NFL QB....

47 LB for Clemson is a straight up bum. He got ejected last season in the title game and last night.

They should look fast and fresh, they've hardly played this year....sorry, but i find it ridiculous they changed the rule and allowed them in the 4....

And count me in as one of the few that think Trevor Lawrence won't be a great or even good NFL QB....

I agree about Ohio State. I wonder how much they paid the B1G to change the rule. I'm glad it blew up in their face.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom