CGJ (1 Viewer)

Payton was yelling at Cohen too on that play....so I don’t think he’ll be to upset at Chauncey.

I think he did something that really made them mad.

Chauncey said he would make all those teams "feel it" for overlooking him in the draft.

We got him in the 4th, but all know he's far more talented than that.

He looked great yesterday. Soooo close to getting that interception too.

He played very well and gives us depth at a spot that needs depth. It's too bad he doesn't have the skill set to be as effective on the outside.

He's an intense dude. He plays nasty. Real feisty. The stuff with Cohen...I liked it lol. Sure playing with class is important and all that but it was the Bears so I'll allow it.

The past few years we've needed some mean dudes out there on defense. Now we have a roster full of them. They play like savages.

Oh my.

Stud.

Another great 3rd down tackle in open space.

A NASTY blitz that looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

And the hit on our kickoff after 19-10.....oh man.

That dude was WOOOOOOOOOOZY.

He seems to be everywhere when he’s in.
That was a powerful hit. You'd expect that kind of reaction from a hit to the head and not a body shot.

Oh my.

Stud.

Another great 3rd down tackle in open space.

A NASTY blitz that looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

And the hit on our kickoff after 19-10.....oh man.

That dude was WOOOOOOOOOOZY.

He seems to be everywhere when he’s in.

From the below article:

By the night's end, Gardner-Johnson finished the game with six defensive tackles, two tackles for loss, a quarterback hit, two passes defended and one special teams tackle.
He tied for the lead on the team in tackles for loss and then led the team in passes defensed.

"We needed him to play like that," linebacker A.J. Klein said.

Gardner-Johnson's first tackle was on the first play of the game, stopping Chicago's Tarik Cohen after he rushed 1 yard. The second one was inside the two minute warning, when he stuffed Cohen for a loss of 5 yards on third-and-short.

He tackled Cohen again before halftime, this time on one of Cohen's punt returns. Cohen lost 4 yards on the play. He had one more tackle in the first half, bringing down Miller after he gained 5 yards.

Gardner-Johnson's first pass defensed of the game was when quarterback Mitch Trubisky tried to find Cohen for a short pass on third-and-8 in the third quarter.

And on the first play of Chicago's last touchdown drive in the fourth quarter, Gardner-Johnson swarmed Cohen for a loss of 6 yards.

Short-stack is right.. it was just a little trash talking and that swagger from the Saints defense is a good thing IMO. Thanks for setting the record straight little guy! ?

Us little people should know lol. My wife is 6” taller than me and if she wants to mess with me she just puts my stuff on the top shelf, haha.

PJ messed up getting that suspension. Now he's gonna have to share time at least. CGJ is a straight up monster. I love the all whit unis on the road.

If Apple is not seriously injured, PJ becomes real interesting trade bait to go get AJ Green

From the below article:

By the night's end, Gardner-Johnson finished the game with six defensive tackles, two tackles for loss, a quarterback hit, two passes defended and one special teams tackle.
He tied for the lead on the team in tackles for loss and then led the team in passes defensed.

"We needed him to play like that," linebacker A.J. Klein said.

Gardner-Johnson's first tackle was on the first play of the game, stopping Chicago's Tarik Cohen after he rushed 1 yard. The second one was inside the two minute warning, when he stuffed Cohen for a loss of 5 yards on third-and-short.

He tackled Cohen again before halftime, this time on one of Cohen's punt returns. Cohen lost 4 yards on the play. He had one more tackle in the first half, bringing down Miller after he gained 5 yards.

Gardner-Johnson's first pass defensed of the game was when quarterback Mitch Trubisky tried to find Cohen for a short pass on third-and-8 in the third quarter.

And on the first play of Chicago's last touchdown drive in the fourth quarter, Gardner-Johnson swarmed Cohen for a loss of 6 yards.

I think it’s pretty easy to guess why Cohen kept waking up with cold sweats last night :hihi:

If Apple is not seriously injured, PJ becomes real interesting trade bait to go get AJ Green

Why would a team like the Bengals want anything to do with a decent, multi suspended nickle?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom