CGM coming back [Mod edit] (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let’s stop the talk about CGM leaving and really support the best WR in Saints history. Payton helped develop Michael Thomas and I think he’s going to make Michael a top priority this off season. We have the most relatable and resourceful coach in the game. Top to bottom on the roster he’s approachable. Even doing that dance in the locker room after a victory. Michael Thomas will come around and be that man again.

Here’s a reminder

Call him CANT GUARD MIKE

Slant boy sounds demeaning and weird

And yes I hope he comes back better and stronger
Calling any grown man a boy is weird.

Honestly... This drama with a obvious group of fans and CGM is soooo overblown.

He's gonna have to buy SR a few dinners before we're broboos again. Just sayin...

I like your enthusiasm, but I think it’s more complicated than that. It seems like there are some trust issues and hard feelings on both sides. Usually, I would say that strong locker room leadership would be able to resolve that, but I don’t see that leadership on the offense right now and it even took a hit when Drew was here because of his stance on kneeling during the anthem. I really wish we had a Demario or Cam style vocal leader on that side of the ball to help cool things down and refocus everybody involved. Payton has shown he’s willing to trade away disgruntled players in the past and nobody wants that in this case. I’m just not sure what can be done. Regardless, we won’t know anything until after June.

Why do folks keep pushing this narrative when there is zero evidence that any of this is reality?

Can you present any evidence that supports this notion?

I can't wait for CGM to have a few CGM type games to shut this utter nonsense up....

Why do folks keep pushing this narrative when there is zero evidence that any of this is reality?

Can you present any evidence that supports this notion?

I can't wait for CGM to have a few CGM type games to shut this utter nonsense up....
I think the Anthem stuff is nonsense...but I think that there are some genuine attitude concerns because in case you forgot, it wasn't the fight w/ CGCJ that got MT suspended, its the disrespectful stuff he said to the staff after the fight that got him sat down for a week. I don't know what was said afterwards, nobody here does, but if CSP felt the need to suspend him for it...some of it had to be pretty damning.

I think the Anthem stuff is nonsense...but I think that there are some genuine attitude concerns because in case you forgot, it wasn't the fight w/ CGCJ that got MT suspended, its the disrespectful stuff he said to the staff after the fight that got him sat down for a week. I don't know what was said afterwards, nobody here does, but if CSP felt the need to suspend him for it...some of it had to be pretty damning.

That fight 2 years ago and the season that ended with CGM wanting to play in Brees last few games so badly he re-injured an already injured ankle that should have kept him out of the game?

I repeat - I can't wait for CGM to have a few CGM type games to shut this utter nonsense up....

"Here’s a reminder" (of how he used to be before he got injured)
Nobody knows what he'll be like when he comes back and starts playing.
Seems like a lot of people are just assuming he'll pick up where he left off, with 0 issues or drop off in performance.
But again, nobody here knows until he starts playing again.
Missing almost 2 seasons' worth of games is a long time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom