CGM coming back [Mod edit] (1 Viewer)

Like him or not, I don’t think we can offset the cap but we’d take with whatever we got back in a trade. Not to mention WR is possibly our greatest position of need after QB (only Hill and Book being currently on the roster). Get rid of Thomas and you have to find a #1 and a #2 receiver. Just seems unlikely that he’s not on the team next year, particularly given that his trade value is much reduced due to him not playing last season and a good portion of the season before.

My understanding as of a week or so ago is that he'll be back.
Hope ur right! I’m optimistic he’ll b back too! Then again, I’m ALWAYS optimistic! 😂😂😂

Seriously though, after all this time, it’s safe to logically assume MTs 💯 physically heathy, which is a start.

Given comin off his injury, his current contract n potential cap hit, not to mention a pretty good n deep WR group in this years draft, I could b wrong, but I jus don’t see MT goin anywhere else this season. Meanwhile, I think MT n the Saints have, r should have, long worked out their differences by now.

I really REALLY hope he stays, cause we really REALLY need him! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

But for better r worse, compared to this time last year, at least the dynamics have changed. The team now KNOWS wats goin on with Mike, so no more “surprises”. We’ve got more money ( a vet WR in FA?) , n r in pretty good shape, picking at 18 in a deep WR class.

So stay tuned, y’all.

Nonsense, the issues between him and the team were widely reported over the last year and a half. You aren’t some arbiter of truth of all Saints matter any more than I am. But at least I can sight reports of that, but you can’t sight anything that says it’s resolved. So yeah, get over yourself.

The only one spreading unnecessary nonsense is you....and it's "site"

This is reactionary garbage. I didn’t invent any of this story. You can choose to dismiss it as a non story all you want, but there have been several stories about friction with the team going back even before his injury.

The only garbage is the posting you have done in this thread with zero evidence....this is called unnecessary sheeet stirring just like most of the BS sports talk shows and articles today....you are free to do it of course, and I'm free to call BS when I see it....carry on.....

Just because you don’t like it, it doesn’t make it untrue. You must be one of those “fake news” guys when it comes to reports that get you up in your feels or contradicts your beliefs.

Haha!!!! You must be one of those player haters who look for sheeet that isn't there like any other gossip queen media BSer's....

Let me get this straight. You genuinely believe that there has been no friction between Michael Thomas and the team? Like zero issues, everything has been hunky dory all along? All of the reports have been completely made up and incorrect? That is fantasy land.

Not for a good while now....but the great folks like you seem to want to keep it relevant....for no good reason that I can see....

Look guys; Yeah CGM and Payton had a little tiff last season and about the surgery. But since then they have met with each other and hammered out their difference, I think it was back in September. Since then some articles have come out and said everything is patched up between CGM and the team. That's my understanding from everything I've read. So take what you want from that, But I believe Thomas will be back in a Saints uniform for the foreseeable future. He'll be back with a vengence.

Look guys; Yeah CGM and Payton had a little tiff last season and about the surgery. But since then they have met with each other and hammered out their difference, I think it was back in September. Since then some articles have come out and said everything is patched up between CGM and the team. That's my understanding from everything I've read. So take what you want from that, But I believe Thomas will be back in a Saints uniform for the foreseeable future. He'll be back with a vengence.

OR...hear me out, we can take my wife's reality TV approach and hold a grudge against people we don't know, about events we don't know the specifics of instead of talking about football.

Ooh! Remember that season of "Kamara doesn't want to be here anymore because he got hurt before a contract year!" Good times...

Yep. N the timing u mention kind of falls in line in with what I thought happened as well. I felt they met back in September n both sides aired, n put aside their differences. They then set up a “vision” for the future: “Sit out the rest of the season Mike. Then come back 💯 healthy n ready next season to do YOU!!”

If all goes well everything will be just fine!

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom