CGM - injury report violation? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Michael Thomas wasn't listed on this week's injury report for either the game against the Bears or Buccaneers. The Saints will very likely be fined, and quite possibly could lose a pick for this one. I have to ask...was it worth it?

Drew in the playoffs for one last ride? You tell me

Michael Thomas wasn't listed on this week's injury report for either the game against the Bears or Buccaneers. The Saints will very likely be fined, and quite possibly could lose a pick for this one. I have to ask...was it worth it?
His injury was disclosed and he was shown as LP on the injury reports. What is the issue?

You're either reading way too deep into this or are paranoid.

EVERY season players have to get surgeries for injuries that weren't "disclosed". What Schefter reported on Mike isn't some revelation new to the NFL.

Amari Cooper had to have surgery on his ankle after this season and the Cowboys didn't have him on the injury report. Have you seen anywhere about them being punished?

But even further, the Saints never hid Mike's ankle injury. So how you're deducing that we will get fined or lose a draft pick because he has to have surgery I'm really confused about.

You're either reading way too deep into this or are paranoid.

EVERY season players have to get surgeries for injuries that weren't "disclosed". What Schefter reported on Mike isn't some revelation new to the NFL.

Amari Cooper had to have surgery on his ankle after this season and the Cowboys didn't have him on the injury report. Have you seen anywhere about them being punished?

But even further, the Saints never hid Mike's ankle injury. So how you're deducing that we will get fined or lose a draft pick because he does have an injury I'm really confused about.
But they're the Cowboys.

Even if you need surgery for something in the off season you can still be listed as a full go for games if you are planning on 100% playing regardless.

Can you provide a link to the relevant info?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom