Parody CGM with a zinger for Ezekiel Elliott (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
A2375FBA-A388-4F9A-B60D-BBF9E936FCC0.png

To everyone who wants him to stay off Twitter, let Mike be Mike. It's served him well thus far.

ETA: The image from the Saints reddit page is shopped. This exchange never occurred. I still think it's funny as all get out. Especially since it's something CGM would probably say.

Last edited:
This is fake.

The amount of fake social media screenshots that gets made and then shared ad nauseam is pretty alarming tbh. People are way too quick to just share or retweet a fake screenshot instead of actually verifying to see if it is real.

This is fake.

The amount of fake social media screenshots that gets made and then shared ad nauseam is pretty alarming tbh. People are way too quick to just share or retweet a fake screenshot instead of actually verifying to see if it is real.
Just bc it’s fake doesn’t mean the comment is not true. I thought it was funny

This is fake.

In my heart it’s real

For real. It's just a joke. If we need to start sourcing jokes from the internet, we may as well shut the internet down.

It depends on the context, no? Making something to sound/read as if two people had an exchange could lead to some headaches.

For real. It's just a joke. If we need to start sourcing jokes from the internet, we may as well shut the internet down.
I like you insidejob so there was no malice in my post but it was clear people were taking your post as fact and you even used the fake tweet as an “argument” to why Mike should stay on Twitter which leads me to believe you thought it was real at first too.

There’s a difference between presenting it as a joke and as a fact; and before my reply, people were clearly taking this post as if CGM actually said it.

Does it hurt anybody? Of course not. But it’s the same way people constantly photoshop fake CGM tweets and post on various forums, including this one, and he gets critiqued for stuff he never said/did. I simply think there needs to be a fine line between presenting stuff as a “lol this is obviously a joke” and presenting it as “this actually happened/was said.”

I mean half this board believed we were trading half our team for Burrow so it’s quite easy to see how easily people tend to believe what they see on the Internet.

Last edited:
I like you insidejob so there’s was no malice in my post but it was clear people were taking your post as fact and you even used the fake tweet as an “argument” to why Mike should stay on Twitter which leads me to believe you thought it was real at first too.

There’s a difference between presenting it as a joke and as a fact; and before my reply, people were clearly taking this post as if CGM actually said it.

Does it hurt anybody? Of course not. But it’s the same way people constantly photoshop fake CGM tweets and post on various forums, including this one, and he gets critiqued for stuff he never said/did. I simply think there needs to be a fine line between presenting stuff as a “lol this is obviously a joke” and presenting it as “this actually happened/was said.”

I mean half this board believed we were trading half our team for Burrow so it’s quite easy to see how easily people tend to believe what they see on the Internet.
I didn't know it was fake or I would have tagged the thread as satire. Point being, it's on Saints reddit, isn't going to start any drama IRL and is funny. It's just not that serious.

If it were CGM saying, "Yo, Zeke, we ain't worried about you catching the 'rona because you're a garbage football player who isn't worth his contract - unlike myself." then it would have been worth verifying.

I'm going to try to edit the OP to be labeled as satire so the focus can be on the joke about the Cowboys (we still do make fun of them around here, don't we?) not catching anything and not the authenticity of the image.

It depends on the context, no? Making something to sound/read as if two people had an exchange could lead to some headaches.
Headaches for who? Two people who know the fake twitter exchange never happened? It's a reddit screenshot, not a burner account trolling Elliott or anything malicious.

CGM.....DeMario.....Cam.....AK....Morestead....Jenkins....Payton....Drew....

I love this damn team.
And we have a true kick returner! Only about 3-5 teams have true kick returners each year.

before you throw out something like that against other NFL stars you have to make darn well sure that the same can't be said about you. The right man went to the mattresses on this one lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom