Chad Johnson on Mike & Mike (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone see/hear this?

He is DONE in Cincy!!!

I know it's been mentioned on here, but he is talking about "If i'm the cancer, i guess the team needs to go through some Kemo, and get rid of the cancer!"

He wants out, he's been quiet almost the entire last half of the season, not talking to the media, because he just wanted to do his business on the field and get out!"

Props to Ocho man, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL and they blame him for losing, he isn't the problem on that team, he was part of the solution and they boycott him because he has fun playing a GAME!!

Ocho Cinco To The Saints?? hahaha not likely, but hey i can dream of a Colston/Ocho/Meachem 3WR set can't i.....?

I'd think his altercations with the coaching staff have more to do with it them just not wanting him to "have fun."

Yeah, I'd take him though if we could get him for a 2-4th round pick.

I'd think his altercations with the coaching staff have more to do with it them just not wanting him to "have fun."

Yeah, I'd take him though if we could get him for a 2-4th round pick.

he maybe worth a second but since he doesnt play defense i wouldnt do the deal - we are in need of serious defensive help more than what CJ brings on offense

He may stay out of trouble outside the football stadium, but there is a reason Cincy wants to get rid of him.

PFT has reported on his locker room temper tantrums for quite some time now. Some have apparently even escalated to a physical level between himself and coaches.

Forget him.

A bad team getting rid of their best player? I guess with the emergence of Housh, Johnson is expendable.

Chad Johnson would be a steal for a 2nd round pick. Earlier in the year Chris Chambers was traded to the Chargers for a 2nd.

Ocho would help the defense out by keeping the offense on the field. We wouldn't have nearly the drops we have now. I would try to get him here but a second is steep.

And our first round pick sat on the bench all season long. This guy is a proven talent...yea yea I know he cuts up, but the guy can catch and score TD's. I'd give a second pick for him...

You convinced me, I would give the second pick for him. Our defense would suffer another year but I could live with that.

I figure we go with Free Agency to pick up defense.
That's one pick out the draft, the rest could be used on defense. All I am saying, if you have the chance to pick up a guy like Johnson you don't let it slip by...He has alot of years left in his tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom