Chad Johnson (1 Viewer)

SaintsofTide

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I've followed Ochocinco for years and think he still has something left in the tank. He's taken responsibility for his mistakes and I think he would sign for the minimum or even an incentive based contract. After the Patriots debacle he reworked his game and didn't get a chance ti showcase it. How do you guys feel about taking a one year shot on him to round out our WR corps. (I love morgan but would feel better with a backup plan for Toon/Saliim.

Saints addic

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
cant run routes...couldnt get on the field in New England 2 years ago. Name another receiver 2 years ago with NE besides Wes Welker.....

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer players that are good with the ball then with their mouths. Johnson is not even close to the player he was. That ship sailed a long time ago.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I saw Eric Martin at the grocery store the other day, it looked like he could still run a 4.8 40.

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
no.

how much do you guys think amendola is gonna want? he would be a nice fit here starting opposite of colston. being way over the cap stinks...

Turpin

Homebrewer
Reaction score
If a receiver can't produce on the patriots offence, he officially has nothing left in the tank. I think signing Joe Horn makes about as much sense as signing Johnson. Horn would be equally useless, but far less annoying (and that is saying something)

thegoldenapple

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about taking a one year shot on him to round out our WR corps.
I think his level of activity on the Saints would only be surprassed by his career in New England.

Meaning: I think he'd warm the bench and never see use on the field and it'd be a waste of a spot and cap space (what would his league minimum be?).

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No more old guys please, it's time to develop young talent, we've got quite a bit i might add at wideout. Morgan, and Toon just to name a couple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom