Chad Kelly (1 Viewer)

THE TRUTH26

The Deuce will be loose!
Reaction score
Really hoping we take him in the up coming draft. He reminds me so much of a college Drew Brees. His ability to make every throw and use his legs if need be makes him a really good prospect. He's a gamer and gets the most out of his players. The guy loves football and has that "follow me" attitude. His off field decisions will be his down fall but I think he'd fit it amazing with this offense and Sean Payton. What are your thoughts?

Yeah, Chad Kelly and his behavioral issues are not something this team needs. I'll pass.

We run a pro system not a throw bombs to tall receivers and hope they out jump dbs. Whoever drafts him it will be a wasted pick.

200.gif

I know many will say no because a bunch of LSU fans. But, just saying seen him destroy great defenses in the SEC with zero to no running game. Again, I'm not saying a high round pick but being the best QB in his only two years of college ball must be something to him.

And he is a thug. I wouldn't want him. Jim Kelly; good guy. His nephew; not so much.

1) He ran out on the field to jump into a fight at a high school football game during his bye week. The 22 year old College senior had to be restrained from hitting 16 and 17 year old high school kids.

WATCH: Ole Miss' Chad Kelly storms field during brawl at brother's high school game - CBSSports.com

2) He has multiple arrests for a variety of misdemeanors

Ole Miss QB signee Chad Kelly arrested, faces multiple charges

QB Chad Kelly kicked off Clemson football team for 'detrimental conduct' - SBNation.com

Ironically, I can't find the links for the arrests at Ole Miss... Hmmm. wonder where they are?

3) He walked out on his teammates last year and left the stadium whining like a baby when they were losing. He didn't even stick around to shake hands with the winners.

I know many will say no because a bunch of LSU fans. But, just saying seen him destroy great defenses in the SEC with zero to no running game. Again, I'm not saying a high round pick but being the best QB in his only two years of college ball must be something to him.

Please explain.

Ole Miss doesn't run the ball and he's destroyed Alabama both times they played. He just seems like a guy who's at his best when the games are bigger. Those guys usually tend to be great players at the next level.

Ole Miss doesn't run the ball and he's destroyed Alabama both times they played. He just seems like a guy who's at his best when the games are bigger. Those guys usually tend to be great players at the next level.

Destroyed Bama this year?

Not just no, but $%^& no. See Exhibit A...Johnny Manziel. He can go to Cleveland. They love messed up QBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom