chad twitter (1 Viewer)

Jackavelli

Sarang Upso
Reaction score
ochocinco Who Dey vs. Who Dat this sunday,who are you going with in this game? Thinking of fighting Darren Sharper in pre-game just because i can win

Chad just posted this:

@sharper42 at some point in the game I'm gonna punch you through your facemask, if u think you gone win You could possibla Neva (messymya)

Chad is a clown. Can't wait till Sharper responds.

Chad just posted this:

@sharper42 at some point in the game I'm gonna punch you through your facemask, if u think you gone win You could possibla Neva (messymya)

I guess he realizes he will be looking for something to do to fill the 3 hrs of "free time" he will have on the field Sunday.

Someone should bring a pack of Crayolas and some paper and toss it to him from the stands and ask him to draw a picture of how he feels while watching the Saints Offense work.

Chad is a clown. Can't wait till Sharper responds.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't respond at all. The Saints are now in all business mode. The Saints are preparing for the playoffs, the Bengals aren't. The Bengals will be sitting at home in January. So I won't be at all shocked if Sharper just lets Ocho talk that's what he does..........

Just posted the following on a similar thread:

I wonder how much bulletin board material Ocho Cinco has given to the opposition in their 8-game losing streak?

Jus 'sayin.

:gosaints:

Gotta love Chad...This is the first thing he does when he wakes up on a Wednesday morning. haha

Sharper was at Chuck's on Albany last night for a signing. He was in a great mood and had his usual flashy smile. Very friendly and relaxed. I doubt Chad bothers him in the least.

I think it's funny. It's all tongue in cheek.

Chad ain't dumb
Little chance Sharper comes back if field is iced or snow
He better turn his attention to Malcome Jenkins
That's who he'll meet first hand come Sunday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom