Chances Dorsey falls to ten, and If so... (1 Viewer)

They may be switching to a 3-4 though.

Really? That'd make it 4 teams in a row, right in front of us with a 3-4. Nice break. Maybe they'd go after a DE/OLB type like Gholston or Harvey.

Hopefully we add to the Front-7 with the pick though. The Giants showed it's all about the pass-rush.

I've said it once... if Dorsey is on the board at 10, the Saints rep will pull a quad muscle trying to run to turn their card in with Dorsey's name on it...

For those of you who think he will slip past #3 or insane..... Dont get me wrong, I would love too see 9 NFL teams make a mistake and let Dorsey fall too us.... but if you watched him play this season, Dorsey can skip the combine and still be drafted #1 overall.....

For those of you who think he will slip past #3 or insane..... Dont get me wrong, I would love too see 9 NFL teams make a mistake and let Dorsey fall too us.... but if you watched him play this season, Dorsey can skip the combine and still be drafted #1 overall.....

Normally I would say that a player of his talent could skip the combine but with his injury history I would say that he at least has to get measured and take the physical.

Why all of a sudden since Hasletts departure to St.Louis has he fallen in love with LSU players? .

Who said Haslett loves LSU players since he departed for St.Louis? I didn't. HE said it in an article a couple weeks back. Not so much LSU players, just this LSU player. Dorsey is special. No matter where he goes, he will make the guys around him better because of the disruption he will cause in the middle. Thats why Haslett loves him so much.

And with all the talk of Jerry Jones trading picks with miami, it aint for McFadden, Barber is a stud! It's for Dorsey!

.05 percent chance Dorsey is there at #10

If the Saints passed on Dorsey I would do the unthinkable...

Note: .05 % is the same chance I gave the Giants to win the SuperBowl

And with all the talk of Jerry Jones trading picks with miami, it aint for McFadden, Barber is a stud! It's for Dorsey!
Are the Cowboys switching to a 4-3?

McFadden is a great talent... even if Barber is a stud. It's never too early to update your RB in this league.

Last edited:
if dorsey or ellis falls to 10, and the saints' don't take either. I think the FO better go into hiding. They'd need better protection than the secret service gives the prez.

I wouldnt' be too upset if they traded up to #2 to make sure to get one of them. But really, think they should wait and as soon as the 1st one is taken.. you trade up to the next spot to grab the other.

The Rams need a LT to groom behind the oft-injured Pace. Jake Long should be their pick. LT is a higher priority that DT.

I think it could be a possibility that either he or Ellis could be there. Let's face it, experts nit pick the draft. One guy has a bad day at the combine, and he drops. One guy runs a fast 40, and he shoots up. It's possible that a LB, WR, DE, or OL could rise into the top 10 and fit a need more than DT for some other team. I like where we are at. I think we have a good opportunity at having a blue-chipper fall to us or be in position to move up 1 or 2 spots to select someone we want without having to give up too much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom