Chances Dorsey falls to ten, and If so... (1 Viewer)

cmoise1

Reaction score
What do you think the chances of Glenn Dorsey falling to us at number ten are?

Also - If he did fall and we were to pass on him, how would you react? (and this is with Sedrick Ellis off the board, so we'd probably be getting a CB or LB)

I think chances that he falls to 10 are better than most people think, but I don't think it's still very likely. 40%?

If he does fall with Ellis gone and we pass on him, I'd be quite upset.

Nah. I can't see him falling passed some seriously DL deficient teams ahead of us. IF he did fall, I'd homer pick him. :9:

I think it all depends on who has the higher NFL grade out of Dorsey and Ellis. I think it is possible that either Dorsey or Ellis falls to picks 7-10. Another thing to consider is that there are 4-5 teams that will run the 3-4 defense in the top 10 picks in the draft and both Dorsey and Ellis are better suited to play in the 4-3. When you combine that with the 3 highly rated offensive players(McFadden, Jake Long, Matt Ryan) it increases the chances of either Dorsey or Ellis falling, but we might still need to trade up to get them.

haslett is in love with dorsey. he'll some how some way, get the rams to select him, he some how some way got venturi hired in st.louis. so he must have some stroke.

haslett is in love with dorsey. he'll some how some way, get the rams to select him, he some how some way got venturi hired in st.louis. so he must have some stroke.

Actually, either would be an excellent pick for the Rams. Carriker could then move back to DE.

I think its 30% that one falls to ten. If we pass on him, I hope we traded back and got a couple of players and picks.

If Haslett gets him he will be an outside linebacker/

Thats something that I regretfully expect. I really hope they go after the tackle instead though. Maybe the Rams won't take Dorsey and Has will pull an "Alex Molden" like he did with the Saints when he convinced Mora to take him instead of other better players.

Unless he gets hit by a bus between now and draft day, there's 0% chance he drops that far. He's the best player in this draft.

What do you think the chances of Glenn Dorsey falling to us at number ten are?

5%

Also - If he did fall and we were to pass on him, how would you react? (and this is with Sedrick Ellis off the board, so we'd probably be getting a CB or LB)

Somebody grab me and stop me cause I'm jumping off the nearest tall building.....

;)

There is accually a decent chance that he could fall to 10 and I hope he does.
If we passed him up it would have to be for a good reason, like a team trading all of their picks to us to get him.

Ram this!!!

Why all of a sudden since Hasletts departure to St.Louis has he fallen in love with LSU players? Dorsey will probably get passed over unless he has a crazy performance at the combine. SEC, especially LSU players nooriously get drafted later than they should and outperform their draft position. Big 10, ACC and PAC 10 players get more love from the media due to geographics.

I can't see Ellis/Dorsey falling past the Bengals at #9, unless they sign a big name DT in Free Agency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom