Change your Carr minds? (1 Viewer)

I like Carr a lot. I think he has stats that make him look better than he is, but I also think he would be a great fit for this team. He has played most of his career with bottom 5 defenses, so on the Saints he could really take them up a notch.

Also, like Brees, Carr is loved by his teammates and is a leader of men. He is the best realistic option we have for 2023+.

I'm not a huge fan of Carr, but if the Saints are going to go after a FA QB, he's the guy to go after. The thing I like about Carr is that we've seen Pete call a bad offense last season and a very good offense in 2012 when the Saints had the #2 offense. Carr let's Pete get back to that 2012 offense (in theory). I don't think that happens, but that offense with DA's defense would be fun to watch.

But how old is he..he may be to old... i kid i kid lol

I'm not a huge fan of Carr, but if the Saints are going to go after a FA QB, he's the guy to go after. The thing I like about Carr is that we've seen Pete call a bad offense last season and a very good offense in 2012 when the Saints had the #2 offense. Carr let's Pete get back to that 2012 offense (in theory). I don't think that happens, but that offense with DA's defense would be fun to watch.
Actually..........................
nah..lol. What's done is done.

He easily wins us the nfc south for the next 3 seasons and leaves our entire draft open to address the other needs we have.

A defensive team that drafts well with a solid QB is dangerous as hell in the postseason.

We’ve lost to a few of them with our then high powered offensive teams.

Yes yes yes a million times yes.

I’m tired of everyone celebrating Payton and the broncos like we don’t matter anymore.

We grab Carr , find a way to keep this roster intact, draft well , we’re back in the mix with a different battery in our backs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom