Changes coming to NFL Offseason (Possibly) (1 Viewer)

My God is the NFL that hungry for more money?

Yep!
The idea is to lengthen the NFL offseason and make sure football is relevant during a longer offseason period with one big event in each month. It also would create a new revenue stream for the NFL, with each event producing added money for the league.

I hope they don't do anymore harm to the NFL Draft. I look forward to it after the end of every season

Jesus, I hate the NFL powers that be SO much. What'll they think of next to make a few bucks and grab a couple headlines?

That dog-gone good for nothing Goodell just wants to tinker with everything.

he already ruined part of the draft by dragging it out over 3 days. I used to love watching from early morning to late at night on a Saturday

he already ruined part of the draft by dragging it out over 3 days. I used to love watching from early morning to late at night on a Saturday

When I first found out that it was going to be split up between 4 days, it felt like a combination of getting socks for Christmas and getting kicked in the scrotum.

I admire you guys that get into the draft. It's hard for me to watch really. Way too much down time followed by the ginger saying a line or two then some applause/boo's then media speculation. Rinse and repeat.

It boggles my mind that this league is constantly trying to fix something that isn't broken.

"Profits are at an all-time high and the game is as popular as ever. What should we do? I know, let's change it!"

Sure, as long as guys don't mind waiting on where they may or may not be playing the next season; less time to get ready for the season for all teams, especially the new players (including draftees and potential hold outs). Screw the fans, they are just the people supporting this mess. I know I won't contribute anymore to that idiot's salary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom