Changes to D (1 Viewer)

Mauti playing over Anthony is absolutely ridiculous. Give Anthony a chance to suck. I don't understand this at all unless they are tanking for Fournette/Garrett. Put Anthony at MLB with Robertson at Will and Mauti/Stupar at SAM. This is so stupid!

Go watch the game from last week for his chance to suck. He completely came through and sucked.

Why throw Anthony out there when they know and can see he's blowing assignments left and right?

Go watch the game from last week for his chance to suck. He completely came through and sucked.

Why throw Anthony out there when they know and can see he's blowing assignments left and right?

Part of it is they moved him to a different position and since he plays in base he has played maybe a full game at a new spot? He might just need some more time on the field.

OR he could be a terrible OLB and just a mediocre MLB in which case he should be on the sideline watching in case he has to go in the middle.

Robertson starting at mlb with stupor and mauti. Jenna hale is tweeting their putting players on d on notice for their performances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

By the way, I just noticed the typo. For the record, stupor is what I'd use to describe last week's defense performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

won't be impressed unless or until they also put some COACHES on notice. Some coaches have ~never~ been held accountable for their "coaching" and get a free pass year after year after year

He's playing SAM and close to the line which completely kills his skill set. He's a MLB who if anything should be playing WILL. Anthony needs to be in space where h can actually use his skill set. He definitely didn't suck and was only in base defense. I saw him last year at his natural position enough to know he can be very solid especially with a full year to have improved. I know one thing is he's way better then Mauti who gets pushed back 5 yards off the ball and does absolutely nothing. He does know how to yell like he's super excited but hats about it. Anthony needs to see the field plain and simple.

I'm not saying the changes will save the season, I'm just curious any word on who made these changes? Yes I know the org structure, not what I'm asking. I don't remember this scale happening in last 10 years but could be wrong.

They need to put Anthony back in the middle and Ellerbe at SAM and Robertson at WLB. Stupar and Mauti are special teams and backup players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom