Changes to D (1 Viewer)

cugr4life

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Robertson starting at mlb with stupor and mauti. Jenna hale is tweeting their putting players on d on notice for their performances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Putting players on notice? Why'd they wait so long?

OR better yet put the coaching staff on notice. Need to ask the question why there is zero player development on that side of the ball.

This changes nothing! You will still see blown assignments and players out of position today.

Robertson starting at mlb with stupor and mauti. Jenna hale is tweeting their putting players on d on notice for their performances.

Can someone explain how Anthony is now totally out of the MLB rotation?

???

So our 1st round linebacker can't get on the field over two special teamers...
Our personnel dept needs to be cleaned out again.

OR better yet put the coaching staff on notice. Need to ask the question why there is zero player development on that side of the ball.

This changes nothing! You will still see blown assignments and players out of position today.

Don't you dare put that evil on the coaching staff!!

Sucks. Here comes more dead money. Screw it lets completely change the scheme too. Switch the play caller. Results aren't going to differ defensively lol

Mauti playing over Anthony is absolutely ridiculous. Give Anthony a chance to suck. I don't understand this at all unless they are tanking for Fournette/Garrett. Put Anthony at MLB with Robertson at Will and Mauti/Stupar at SAM. This is so stupid!

Sounds like they are including SA as part of the starting group and sending him a message as well - I'm sure they are hoping for a response when he gets in the game

If this group shows similar possibly the position coaches are looked at during the bye

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom