Changing Desktop (1 Viewer)

KiwiSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone can help or if there is a solution to this problem.
I work for a large corporation and our computers have a corporate directed desktop on the screen. Usually this is to promote key corporate issues, opportunities, etc.
The problem is that this desktop really makes it hard to organise icons, files, shortcuts. I cannot change the desktop using normal processes in the control panel. However, I was wondering if there is a way to possibly apply a "picture" over the desktop and use it instead?

Not sure if anyone can help or if there is a solution to this problem.
I work for a large corporation and our computers have a corporate directed desktop on the screen. Usually this is to promote key corporate issues, opportunities, etc.
The problem is that this desktop really makes it hard to organise icons, files, shortcuts. I cannot change the desktop using normal processes in the control panel. However, I was wondering if there is a way to possibly apply a "picture" over the desktop and use it instead?

All of that is probably handled by domain/group policy (assuming you're on a standard business windows network), so if they implemented it correctly, then probably not. If you have admin rights on your machine, or they missed something, you might be able to get around it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom