Changing the saints mascot to., by the moose on da loose. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello fellow Cylon worshipers.

I was wondering if their was anyone else who feels that the saints mascot needs a change? As you all know our mascot, gumbo the dog, is pretty loveable and named after something delicious. My question to you is; Is that realy what we want as our mascot? something so unfrightening, something that has ,to my knowledge, nothing to do with the saints in general? A cylon would make a much better mascot and I doubt people would disagree, we couldnt go wrong with a moose either any ideas? :moose:

Update: "Gumbo is a Saint Bernard." So are the New Orleans saints meant to be dogs or saints as viewed by religion. If we are the saints, as in religion, gumbo can kick rocks *brings in cylon moose* now what *****

Last edited:
Hello fellow Cylon worshipers.

I was wondering if their was anyone else who feels that the saints mascot needs a change? As you all know our mascot, gumbo the dog, is pretty loveable and named after something delicious. My question to you is; Is that realy what we want as our mascot? something so unfrightening, something that has ,to my knowledge, nothing to do with the saints in general? A cylon would make a much better mascot and I doubt people would disagree, we couldnt go wrong with a moose either any ideas? :moose:

Gumbo is a Saint Bernard.

Sir%20Saint%20%282%29.JPG

:idunno:

Last edited:
character from star trek?

Battlestar Galactica.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ccKPSVQcFk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ccKPSVQcFk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Then they would call us the moose knuckles......
moose-knuckle-demotivational-poster-1207341570.jpg

Welcome back DD, it's been too long.....:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom