Chardon Ohio Teen wear's "killer" shirt to sentencing trial for school shooting. (1 Viewer)

At one point, Lane swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting and spoke suddenly, surprising even his lawyer.

"The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory," he said, then he cursed at and raised his middle finger toward the victims' relatives.

A student wounded in the rampage dismissed the outburst.

"He said it like a scared little boy and couldn't talk slow enough that anyone could understand him," said Nate Mueller, who was nicked in the ear in the shooting.

Who says that crap?

Ohio teen wears 'killer' shirt, curses at victims' families

Real piece of work. It's people like this that make you want to bring back hangings or death by firing squad.

Nooo!!! Don't you know? You'll upset the tree hugging human rights activists. That's inhumane! Lets feed him 5000 calories a day and give him cable tv and a nice warm bed to live in. He deserves these things. And don't worry, it'll come out of our checks to help him out so no worries ok? :jpshakehead:

They should tie him up dunk his feet in gasoline and light it in the city park for all to see, but put it out after about 30 seconds then repeat burning more of his body so that he doesn't go into shock right away and feels every ounce of pain until death.

They should tie him up dunk his feet in gasoline and light it in the city park for all to see, but put it out after about 30 seconds then repeat burning more of his body so that he doesn't go into shock right away and feels every ounce of pain until death.

Some people would say the same penalty should be imposed on people that have multiple DUI's.

who would go watch something like that??

Some people would say the same penalty should be imposed on people that have multiple DUI's.

Then they're absolutely ignorant. Multiple DUIs do not need the same penalty unless it involves a death. Then by all means I'm ok with that. Next comment please!

who would go watch something like that??

Everyone' that's who. The very same ppl that read the news paper looking to see who got arrested, the same ppl that follow and thrive on these kinds of stories, the same ppl that would watch if you threw weapons in a fighting ring for ppl to use like the coliseum. The same ppl that get out their phones and video or snap away pics of crap that takes place. The media. I assure you it'd be a small percentage who wouldn't view it.

Everyone' that's who. The very same ppl that read the news paper looking to see who got arrested, the same ppl that follow and thrive on these kinds of stories, the same ppl that would watch if you threw weapons in a fighting ring for ppl to use like the coliseum. The same ppl that get out their phones and video or snap away pics of crap that takes place. The media. I assure you it'd be a small percentage who wouldn't view it.

you do realize that most people don't think like you, right?

you do realize that most people don't think like you, right?

Lol give me a break. You put this in view and on television and ill put my life on the line it'd get more views than anything out there today. It'd be astronomical the amount of ppl who'd watch. Many might say they won't, but behind closed doors, on a TV set or on the net? They'll be watching. That's naive to say they wouldn't.

Most ppl are the ones I spoke about in my last post. And there's more ppl that do those things than you can imagine.

Sad enough, I think you put this on TV and people will watch. I wouldn't, but I agree he should be put to death, not sent to prison.

Nooo!!! Don't you know? You'll upset the tree hugging human rights activists. That's inhumane! Lets feed him 5000 calories a day and give him cable tv and a nice warm bed to live in. He deserves these things. And don't worry, it'll come out of our checks to help him out so no worries ok? :jpshakehead:

You have issues. I'm all for capital punishment, however that is just torture. As for the sicko's that would watch such an event, well it doesn't really say much for there mental state.

After awhile though? Ppl would no longer be interested. But.... Violent crime would be so far down, you could almost call it negative in the reports.

You have issues. I'm all for capital punishment, however that is just torture. As for the sicko's that would watch such an event, well it doesn't really say much for there mental state.

You do realize you're talking about society right? I don't have issues, because if someone did that to my family and I had him in my possession? He wouldn't get no remorse to put it lightly. That's not sick. And torture? What about the suffering the families are going through? What do you call that? That's a life long torture is it not? Get with the program. The sickos who'd watch are amongst you everyday. In your house, at your job, at your outdoor events, your acquaintances. You're delusional if you can't see that.

After awhile though? Ppl would no longer be interested. But.... Violent crime would be so far down, you could almost call it negative in the reports.

I believe just following through with a death penalty on occasion would accomplish the same thing without having to torture a human being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom