Chardon Ohio Teen wear's "killer" shirt to sentencing trial for school shooting. (1 Viewer)

Nooo!!! Don't you know? You'll upset the tree hugging human rights activists. That's inhumane! Lets feed him 5000 calories a day and give him cable tv and a nice warm bed to live in. He deserves these things. And don't worry, it'll come out of our checks to help him out so no worries ok? :jpshakehead:

They should tie him up dunk his feet in gasoline and light it in the city park for all to see, but put it out after about 30 seconds then repeat burning more of his body so that he doesn't go into shock right away and feels every ounce of pain until death.

There is something severely wrong with you.

You do realize you're talking about society right? I don't have issues, because if someone did that to my family and I had him in my possession? He wouldn't get no remorse to put it lightly. That's not sick. And torture? What about the suffering the families are going through? What do you call that? That's a life long torture is it not? Get with the program. The sickos who'd watch are amongst you everyday. In your house, at your job, at your outdoor events, your acquaintances. You're delusional if you can't see that.

If someone took the life of one of my family members I'd be happy to pull the trigger, push the button, pull the lever whatever needed done. I think you are dead wrong about people watching a human being that is being tortured.

If someone took the life of one of my family members I'd be happy to pull the trigger, push the button, pull the lever whatever needed done. I think you are dead wrong about people watching a human being that is being tortured.

Negative. I know plenty people who would watch it if it were someone deserving death. I think I would too.

Thankfully.

:smilielol: it's funny! I just posted and ppl agree on the fact that millions would watch it. But I'm the delusional one. Lol I look at the world realistically. Many choose not to. They are hooked on hope that it'll get better. That's a pipe dream at best.

Nooo!!! Don't you know? You'll upset the tree hugging human rights activists. That's inhumane! Lets feed him 5000 calories a day and give him cable tv and a nice warm bed to live in. He deserves these things. And don't worry, it'll come out of our checks to help him out so no worries ok? :jpshakehead:

They should tie him up dunk his feet in gasoline and light it in the city park for all to see, but put it out after about 30 seconds then repeat burning more of his body so that he doesn't go into shock right away and feels every ounce of pain until death.

"light it in the city park for all to see..."

You won't go masturbate after it,will you?

:smilielol: it's funny! I just posted and ppl agree on the fact that millions would watch it. But I'm the delusional one. Lol I look at the world realistically. Many choose not to. They are hooked on hope that it'll get better. That's a pipe dream at best.

You're really coming across as psychotic here.

Some people do agree, most do not.

Most people would not watch a person being lit on fire and having the fire put out over and over again as punishment.

Most people would not even watch the torture of people, even people they feel deserved the worst punishment.

You say people would agree so lets see -- how many here would watch the slow burning death of the guy from the story? You would sit and watch on TV, or even look it up on the internet to watch him burn to death? Show of hands. SaintBrad? Tenordas, you up for watching a man burn alive?

Some people might watch a hanging, yes. I'll say the vast majority would not.

Again, Thankfully.

"lit it in the city park for all to see..."

You won't go masturbate after it,will you?

Nah, not my thing. Perhaps it's yours? Things like that don't set it off for me. It just catches my eye. Sort of like the thread.

What the heck happened to my thread??

Now, I'm not a death penalty supporter. However, there are times where it has its place. This kid shows no remorse, and is clearly twisted. There is no doubt he did the crime.

Game over. Just end it, and move on.

Some people do agree, most do not.

Most people would not watch a person being lit on fire and having the fire put out over and over again as punishment.

Most people would not even watch the torture of people, even people they feel deserved the worst punishment.

You say people would agree so lets see -- how many here would watch the slow burning death of the guy from the story? You would sit and watch on TV, or even look it up on the internet to watch him burn to death? Show of hands. SaintBrad? Tenordas, you up for watching a man burn alive?

Some people might watch a hanging, yes. I'll say the vast majority would not.

Again, Thankfully.
Really? You think like that? That no one would watch? Come on man! The Internet thrives on this stuff! The media would thrive on this stuff! Let me ask you something. If you saw a mutilated dead body in the street of say New Orleans bourbon street. So that many ppl will see it. How many ppl would NOT get out there phones and take a video or a picture of it? How many wouldn't? Answer that HONESTLY!

I wonder if the back says lube and insert here with a downward arrow. He is a bit skinny. He really needed to hit the weights before going to the big house. They are gonna have fun with that kid....

Hey cool man that idea is totally normal and no one thinks you're a psychopath or nothing later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom