Chardon Ohio Teen wear's "killer" shirt to sentencing trial for school shooting. (2 Viewers)

ok, about the gory sites, it's underground. I get that. But the majority of ppl, if you made it mainstream would be on it. Majority are like piranhas. You throw them a bone and a frenzy takes place. Those same ppl are the ones that when a fight breaks out, they're right there to feed off of it. I on the other hand go the opposite way. A fight is as exciting to me as a lost episode of gilligans island.

What's the difference between many and most? Theyre the same entity.

what there is a lost copy of gilligans island somewhere!!! I love that show!!!!

what there is a lost copy of gilligans island somewhere!!! I love that show!!!!

Yeah, when he said "A fight is as exciting to me as a lost episode of gilligans island. " it really threw me for a loop too. Gilligan's island is awesome!

Lol of course people would watch, everyone with Internet access would watch once, some crazy folks would watch it quite a few times and the deranged would watch it hundreds of times.

Lol of course people would watch, everyone with Internet access would watch once, some crazy folks would watch it quite a few times and the deranged would watch it hundreds of times.

I have internet access and I promise you that I wouldn't watch such a thing even once. Why would I want to? I'm not deranged, and I don't enjoy watching the suffering of others. Even those who ostensibly deserve it.

Hey it doesn't bother me. I speak my mind. If ppl don't like it, they can simply ignore or go to another thread,site, or whatever suits them.

I wish it was that simple. I really do. Believe me, I've had you ignored for a while now. The problem is that everything you say is so outlandish and ridiculous that other people are constantly quoting you and telling you how silly you are. I'm honestly almost convinced that you're just trolling people on purpose at this point.

and the super deranged thousands of times and the super SUPER deranged tens of thousands of times

and the super deranged thousands of times and the super SUPER deranged tens of thousands of times

Then you have crazy mass murderers excited because this is "accepted" behavior. Woot. Good times.

A quick execution is one thing.

A public execution is another.

Public torture is just.. well, a few miles past the line.

Back story?

(sorry)

Y0UJC.png

But seriously, this guy is a bigger piece of crap than Fidel.

The kid has obviously been in protective isolation. Time to turn him loose into the general population.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom