Chargers and raiders (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Happens all the time. Raiders fans always want to start **** with other fans, especially Chargers fans. They come into SD territory thinking they're the best, but in reality, they still have to check in with their parole officers after the game. Getting into fights is violation of their parole anyways.

Think it's a coincidence that Oakland has one of the highest crime rates in the US?

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I'll give them a pass this week after what happened with that "foward pass" stuff.

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
I was in Qualcomm in September, Chargers fans seemed pretty sound. I heard a lot about what the Raiders fans are like from them. Nice chaps apparently.

SinnerSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I was in Qualcomm in September, Chargers fans seemed pretty sound. I heard a lot about what the Raiders fans are like from them. Nice chaps apparently.
I agree.....Chargers fans are generally very decent folks.

I was at the Chargers/Saints infamous "backwards pass" game last year when we lost 43-17, and I was hardly heckled at all when I was leaving the stadium. Of course, I wasn't hammered and talking all kinds of senseless smack on my way out, either.

I was actually pretty suprised they didn't lay it on me walking through the parking lot. What a horrible game.

Reaction score
I agree.....Chargers fans are generally very decent folks.

I was at the Chargers/Saints infamous "backwards pass" game last year when we lost 43-17, and I was hardly heckled at all when I was leaving the stadium. Of course, I wasn't hammered and talking all kinds of senseless smack on my way out, either.

I was actually pretty suprised they didn't lay it on me walking through the parking lot. What a horrible game.
Raiders fans bring out the worst in us.

You guys are alright too.

You're lucky that you're not close to LA and Oakland like San Diego is, otherwise you'd have to deal with those terrorists.

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty interesting.
"I got to see a raider fan push about a 60 year old man with a prosthetic arm down the stairs in my section. Also watched the one armed guy chase after him yelling for security. Typical raider game stuff. "

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Alex Anzalone on Josh Jacobs, Saints Linebackers | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jared Cook on Jon Gruden, Saints Offensive Depth | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL Week 2: Cesar Ruiz upgraded on Saints-Raiders injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Saints at Raiders Friday injury report: Cesar Ruiz full Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders stack up for Week 2 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rookie Ruiz likely to debut as starter against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If crowd was allowed, Saints fans would've dominated at Raiders home opener, forecast shows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints @ Raiders: Key matchups include Marshon Lattimore against the speedy Ruggs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Saints vs. Raiders, what to do with Emmanuel Sanders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
mdharper MNF Raiders at Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Andrus Saints Thursday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders... Five New Orleans players listed in Thursday's report SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints-Raiders Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Saints At Raiders Thursday injury report: Michael Thomas misses practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Defense at Raiders Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Payton hasn't ruled out MT13 against the Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
Saints-Raiders get 'The Killers' halftime show on MNF, but they won't be at Allegiant Stadium Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Raiders featured in ESPN’s multi-network presentation Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 2: Saints vs Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: How Saints rushing offense lines up vs. Raiders rushing defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Saints secondary faces young Raiders passing attack Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with the Enemy: Las Vegas Raiders expect to upset Drew Brees and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Five questions before Week 2: New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Andrus Saints are 6.5-point road favorites in Week 2 over the Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Offense at Raiders Defense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Focus on New Orleans: Why Raiders should be worried about how Saints won opener SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints Offense vs. Raiders Defense Preview - Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
jasonsw Saints What are the keys to victory in the Saints/Raiders matchup? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
saintmike23 Saints I expect a lot of blitzes vs Da Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
jasonsw Saints Saints at Raiders do you think N.O will cover the point spread? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Andrus 2020 NFL Week 1 Picks and Odds: Saints stomp Bucs, Panthers upset Raiders, Jets stun Bills SR News Page Articles 0