Saints Chargers and Saints in the mix for CB Chris Harris per Calvin Watkins {edit: reportedly signing with Chargers} (1 Viewer)

Harris has tallied 20 interceptions, six forced fumbles, four defensive touchdowns, 86 pass deflections and 518 tackles—including 4.5 sacks. At 30 he would be a year younger but maybe not as impressive as Jenkins.

I'm imagining Lattimore and Janoris on the outside, and Harris covering the slot. But I'm also a dreamer and heavy drinker.
Harris plays almost exclusively in the slot, so you’d have to think Jenkins takes Apple’s CB2 outside.
Harris is still an above average player, but he’s gotten burned over the top quite a bit the last two seasons.

I wonder if the 'source' is Harris's agent trying to drum up business after the boys/jets/raiders all said, 'Uh, no thanks'

Are the Saints planning on playing a defense with only 1 LB and the rest DL and DBs?
Well we need a heck of a lot more depth and play making ability in our secondary. And game situational awareness. We still give up huge deep balls and blow games. Our group from last year still couldn’t cut it and actually we suffered some pretty embarrassing ways to lose once again.

we need fresh blood and a reshuffling. I would love go see Lattimore CGCJ Harris Jenkins all around our Secobdary this season. With malcom Jenkins too

Are the Saints planning on playing a defense with only 1 LB and the rest DL and DBs?

Payton finally read my e-mails and Finally My made up MY PATENT madden formation DA 5-1-5

, 3-4 front with linebackers hand in dirt, 99 overall Davis 3 Safeties 2 corners. Genius I know lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom